Page 331 of 393 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Wow. Thank you. I have none of them. Lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by negncic View Post
    I am having a hard time making enchanted lanterns. It takes me forever to obtain wisp essence. Does anyone drop either wisp essence or enchanted lanterns? For every wisp I fight, 'I have to fight 1 or 2 skunks and a faun. Any help to speed this up would be appreciated. Thanks
    I have gotten Enchanted Lanterns from my Mantistorm, Siren, and Kalani. It is very rare though.

After scrolling through 400 plus pages I found a spring fawn. 2nd collection worked. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone confirm if the Black Bear, craft from the MRC, is a guaranteed energy dropper? I can't tell if the "has a chance to drop" applies to energy too or only to mithril. Don't really need mithril, maxed from other sources, but would like to spend tokens on guaranteed energy droppers (already maxed on unicorns and armoured alicorns).

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the Black Bear, craft from the MRC, is a guaranteed energy dropper? I can't tell if the "has a chance to drop" applies to energy too or only to mithril. Don't really need mithril, maxed from other sources, but would like to spend tokens on guaranteed energy droppers (already maxed on unicorns and armoured alicorns).
    No it isn't; it has a chance for a 5 energy drop. This post in the Monster Hunt guide in the Hub has a list of all MRC crafts and their drops plus they're also listed in the inventory guide.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SW, I refer to that post a lot, but it wasn't clear if the energy was a sure thing in Black Bears.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Thank you SW, I refer to that post a lot, but it wasn't clear if the energy was a sure thing in Black Bears.
    I've been keeping track of guaranteed energy droppers in the Energy post in the Inv Guide too... not sure if you've seen that too? I'm always trying to find ways to improve information!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've been keeping track of guaranteed energy droppers in the Energy post in the Inv Guide too... not sure if you've seen that too? I'm always trying to find ways to improve information!
    I hadn't seen that one, actually. It really is a great help! Much easier than hunting down the individual entries in the guide. Mind you, it can get confusing telling apart the armoured, royal and plain versions of an item, but I did find out the armoured fangbeasts are guaranteed energy droppers, so I'm aiming to save tokens for those next thanks again

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I've been to the hub and have a bit of difficulty finding some info. I've not heard of the energy post. Your posts and guides are why I keep playing. The game would cause me more anxiety than fun without them.