Page 116 of 392 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to ask this...

I have just started playing Castle Story and would like to know which item to save up gems for?
    Thank you!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi! this is the exact place! Welcome to the forum. You might find the info in this thread (what to buy with gems) is a good read. My suggestion for brand new players are: 1. sheep; 2. apple tree.

Make sure you check out the links below in my signature to all the game guides to help you on your journey. Good luck!

Brand new thread I've just finished tonight which you might like to look through as a new player: Castle Story: Help and Information for new players
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-18-17 at 05:01 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Where do I find the Gold Hunter Trade?

Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    Where do I find the Gold Hunter Trade?
    Do you mean the Golden Trade in the Royal Exchange?

Trading gold items there will reward you 5 gems & a trade ticket.

Or...if you mean the trade with the trolls to get gold troll tokens, you can only do that trade during a Monster Hunt & we haven't had one since last Sept. Hopefully we will have one soon since players have been asking for it & some have goals they can't complete without one.
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-18-17 at 08:24 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Thanks. I think it's the troll token trade. I have a building that wants gold coins from trade and I couldn't figure out where to get them.

Have only found and ****ed 2 spring raccoons!

I have only had 2 raccoons enter my kingdom. I cannot get my own raccoon unless I **** 20.
    I have had a LOT of other critters need ****ing, using up all my energy.
    I have built the table and tea set, but what is that worth if I fail to complete the goal?

The last few timed goals have cost me quite a bit of real money to complete.
    If S8 continues this I will quit. It has become completely impossible to complete a timed goal without spending real money, and I am getting sick of it.
    If I don't do the timed goals, I get stuck on the normal goals because I end up needing something from them.
    I cannot complete one goal already, I need 2 gems from Princess Lorelei. I did not do her wedding goal, and I cannot get anything needed for that goal.
    This whole thing is ridiculous. I spend literally hundreds of dollars in 2 months just trying to keep up!

Are you chopping Patches of tall grass? 100 coins each. The spawn rate is really good and you can get up to 4 invites per defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Are you chopping Patches of tall grass? 100 coins each. The spawn rate is really good and you can get up to 4 invites per defeat.
    I don't have patches of tall grass...

Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    I don't have patches of tall grass...
    Look under nature tab for the Patches of Tall Grass. They are next to the fern. The tall grass is available from L1 of the game. Raccoons will spawn if you chop the patches of tall grass. You'll occasionally get a skunkupine but more likely a raccoon. Just make sure you don't have any other monsters around or you won't get one.

Simple Sample Studies

Help! I have a 24 hour timer for this goal, but I don't have enough neighbours to be able to complete it. Please add me as a neighbour. Thanks!