Page 259 of 392 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Hi hon just a question is there a limit of trade tickets you can have on hand i had 102. I just noticed my pilot fairy and news stand I didn?t get any and I have all day after doing trade tickets at the exchange I lost about 6 trade ticket from there alone. 😡never knew there was a limit if there is one. Thought there was a glitch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azami1966 View Post
    Hi hon just a question is there a limit of trade tickets you can have on hand i had 102. I just noticed my pilot fairy and news stand I didn?t get any and I have all day after doing trade tickets at the exchange I lost about 6 trade ticket from there alone. ��never knew there was a limit if there is one. Thought there was a glitch.
    the back of the card says 99. i know occassionally i have hit 101.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by azami1966 View Post
    Hi hon just a question is there a limit of trade tickets you can have on hand i had 102. I just noticed my pilot fairy and news stand I didn?t get any and I have all day after doing trade tickets at the exchange I lost about 6 trade ticket from there alone. 😡never knew there was a limit if there is one. Thought there was a glitch.
    These are like the Expansion Permits. Meaning, there is no limit for the amount of Trade Tickets you can craft but once you get to 99 you'll no longer receive them as a drop from other items.

where do you get eels for the mermaid story? the game just says "in nature"

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    where do you get eels for the mermaid story? the game just says "in nature"
    Electric Eels are dropped by: Sirene, Ocean Chest, Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle

Here's a link to the story line thread that has all the details and more info: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296

I have in my southernmost corner of the map a tower of some sort and when hovering it says "expand here to claim your reward". But I am not allowed to expand in that direction? Is there q questline I have not found? do I have to purchase or do something to open it? I dont have any questlines at the moment except the current. Unfamiliar Waters. I have finished both the underwater and the forest side quests

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by playmus View Post
    I have in my southernmost corner of the map a tower of some sort and when hovering it says "expand here to claim your reward". But I am not allowed to expand in that direction? Is there q questline I have not found? do I have to purchase or do something to open it? I dont have any questlines at the moment except the current. Unfamiliar Waters. I have finished both the underwater and the forest side quests
    There is one item yet in our forests which has been there for YEARS. It is near the sea in one corner ( sourthen part). It is the ultimate mystery so far. Everyone level 50 - even very old players. No one can expand there yet. This storyline has not opened up yet. There is nothing you can do to get there, except hope they may one day open it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    There is one item yet in our forests which has been there for YEARS. It is near the sea in one corner ( sourthen part). It is the ultimate mystery so far. Everyone level 50 - even very old players. No one can expand there yet. This storyline has not opened up yet. There is nothing you can do to get there, except hope they may one day open it up.
    Thank you Destiel for confirming!

Rhino Keeper
    Every once in awhile to get a boost I Need a blue shell, I must be looking in the wrong place, where do I find them? Thanks!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Every once in awhile to get a boost I Need a blue shell, I must be looking in the wrong place, where do I find them? Thanks!!
    From the Inventory Guide that SpiritWind keeps updated:
    Blue shell
    Info: A bright blue shell used in various recipes.
    Found: Tidegate, Ripley - Blue Marmosea, Tide Dragon, Armored Kelpie
    Uses: item in Blue Marmosea craft