Page 286 of 393 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a limit to the number of Rainbow Alicorns we can redeem from the Runes Market?

I have 4 Rainbow alicorns already & I know there is a limit of 4 on some other animals, but I?m not seeing any such limit listed in the forums for the Rainbow Alicorns.

I?m trying to decide if it?s worth my time trying for more gold runes. Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Is there a limit to the number of Rainbow Alicorns we can redeem from the Runes Market?

I have 4 Rainbow alicorns already & I know there is a limit of 4 on some other animals, but I?m not seeing any such limit listed in the forums for the Rainbow Alicorns.

I?m trying to decide if it?s worth my time trying for more gold runes. Thank you
    I know I have 10 and several neighbors have more than that so if there is a cap on them, it's most likely 99.

Hi! Anybody knows if doing adventures still drop alicorn parts?
    I was looking at my inventory and found my love shack��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Hi! Anybody knows if doing adventures still drop alicorn parts?
    I was looking at my inventory and found my love shack��
    Yes they do! I got 4 sacred horns in the last week after a long dry spell 😊

Alicorn parts only drop from these adventures:
    Search the Ancient Vaults
    Hunt Roaming Bandits
    Explore Dark Caves
    Traverse the Desert Sands
    Dispel the Love Magic

(And of course only if you were playing during Valentines 2013 and have the love shack)

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Yes they do! I got 4 sacred horns in the last week after a long dry spell 

Alicorn parts only drop from these adventures:
    Search the Ancient Vaults
    Hunt Roaming Bandits
    Explore Dark Caves
    Traverse the Desert Sands
    Dispel the Love Magic

(And of course only if you were playing during Valentines 2013 and have the love shack)
    awesome! Thank you 👍

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post

I have 11 and am still going. There is no number limit on the back of the inventory card, and without a love shack : ( the trades are a sloooow source of free alis. How long have the elven trades been going? It's about one Ali every 4-6 months, and each trade costs resources/energy. I don't give gold items and I don't give if I had to use more than 45 of my own (versus WW) energy to collect. I do give if the items collect incidentally (like petals). Haven't done a trade for a few days because of greedy elves giving bad value. : ) So, it takes an incalculable looooong time for rainbow alis to earn their energy back. Best (loots painless) source is still purchase or cabbage hut, seems to me. hope that helps. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Sorry, I did see your question the other day but didn't get back to answering you.... I wonder if you had to have had the original goals to get the dire boar. Given no one else posted, it's likely that's the answer. If you didn't participate in Monster Hunt season 11 then that would explain why it's locked. Do you have any of the other beasts released during MH11??
    I figured it got buried behind a couple of RS posts in the wrong spot, thanks, as always, for responding.

The two babies from MH season 10 are unlocked, the white dire wolf cub says "level 30", the others from MH season 11 are unlocked. Aquanther cub and the ? marmopea? are locked by goal, as they should be.

I know you don't have to craft the baby glimmer golem first. However, I never got the goal to beat up 24 dire boars in a couple of days, to get the bonus milk. I have like 80 in inventory... they're all over the place lol. I'm maxed on pelts and tusks. I finally got enough troll essence to build the swampy pond, but was hoping to wait until I craft the dire piglet and get more tusks in inventory.

Hope I made sense...I appreciate any help and info. Thanks ♡🌈♡

Fashion Designer
    What's the max amount of trade tickets you can have? I thought 99 was the max, was at 99 and collected from exchange and was surprised to see I got credit for that trade ticket and reached 100. Do we know what the limit is?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    What's the max amount of trade tickets you can have? I thought 99 was the max, was at 99 and collected from exchange and was surprised to see I got credit for that trade ticket and reached 100. Do we know what the limit is?
    you can create more than 99, but any trade ticket droppers wont drop anything if you are past 99
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    you can create more than 99, but any trade ticket droppers wont drop anything if you are past 99
    Thank you - that makes sense.