Page 319 of 392 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

does anyone have or know of a list of the best things to collect money from? the last 2 story updates have emptied my kingdom's coffers and id prefer not to waste energy on things that give less than 100 coins ..... I know some things give drops of 1 k coins or more ... id like to know what they are .....

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    does anyone have or know of a list of the best things to collect money from? the last 2 story updates have emptied my kingdom's coffers and id prefer not to waste energy on things that give less than 100 coins ..... I know some things give drops of 1 k coins or more ... id like to know what they are .....
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ecific-topics)
    the one called Coins is what you're after.

Executive Chef
    Just wondering if there are any plans to update the opening splash screen with some of the new and exciting main storyline characters and items.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Just wondering if there are any plans to update the opening splash screen with some of the new and exciting main storyline characters and items.
    I've been wondering this too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I've been wondering this too.
    I hope not, it seems everytime there is a main Game/Splash Screen update, I have game problems. My Bakery Story is unplayable now, after the last game upgrade I don't get a Main Menu. Can't move things arounds, visit neighbors, check my wall, etc. etc. And on another device, Castle Story takes about 90 seconds to load. So I am playing virtually all accounts on the same device, and getting numerous rollbacks.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Wow that could be a problem. I loaded CS on my iphone. I feel bad for people who don't play on a tablet as it took forever for my kingdom to load.

I do have a question though. I checked inventory thread, and the Ivy's Nursery thread in the hub, but I can't find what the drops are for the dire wolf pup and white dire wolf pup. (Some of the other babies seem to have slight differences in drops depending on which color is chosen.)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    *snip* I do have a question though. I checked inventory thread, and the Ivy's Nursery thread in the hub, but I can't find what the drops are for the dire wolf pup and white dire wolf pup. (Some of the other babies seem to have slight differences in drops depending on which color is chosen.)
    I've not noticed any difference between the white and black direwolf pup in my game; they both drop the same things for me: Bone, Fur, Creep Tooth, Bacon, Roast Chicken, Prime Cut, Iron, Coal, Earth Wisp, Wisp Lantern.

Executive Chef
    SpiritWind, I do not have the new thread, "The Academy: Herbology for Beginners," anywhere in my game. What can I do to access it? I would appreciate your suggestions. Thanks.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The goal will trigger once you unlock professor clover in the academy. I'll add a new post at the front of the academy thread this afternoon. The goals are on the current 2nd last page of the academy thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The goal will trigger once you unlock professor clover in the academy. I'll add a new post at the front of the academy thread this afternoon. The goals are on the current 2nd last page of the academy thread
    Many thanks!