Page 303 of 393 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I apologize if this is listed somewhere on the forum, I did try to do a search. Is it expected that my green wisp that I purchased stops dropping essence in between stage one and two? Or has it stopped due to a bug?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I apologize if this is listed somewhere on the forum, I did try to do a search. Is it expected that my green wisp that I purchased stops dropping essence in between stage one and two? Or has it stopped due to a bug?
    Yes, Hidden Forest drops will stop if you're in-between chapters and don't have an active chapter open (if your Goalbook has "Continue to.." instead of a Goal open). 😥 Ref

Edited to add: I believe we do still get the drops required to do the money statue trades once we complete all chapters though? 😊
    So our green Wisps will be useful after? It's just between chapters that we can't collect the essence and such...
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-11-20 at 11:18 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Woo thank you Stormaura for the answer. I particularly wanted the overgrown spire.

Farm Supplier
    In order to expand I had to put out more arches and decorations to increase my royal points. I was able to do that and then expand the area. However, the game keeps restarting itself, and then when I log back in the expansion is closed and the arches/decor are all put back in inventory. It's happened so many times. I even tried exiting the game and logging back in but each time the area is closed and the decor is back in inventory. How do I fix this?

Playing on iOS iPad. Level 50. Thanks!

I am stuck on the goal ?An Expert Opinion?. I?ve looked through the main story line goals but I cannot find it. I?d l is some help, please??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ffwife23 View Post
    I am stuck on the goal ?An Expert Opinion?. I?ve looked through the main story line goals but I cannot find it. I?d l is some help, please??
    Have you completed Fashion Police in Glimmer Gate Part three? Expert Opinion should auto complete if you have Old Thomas's house and have completed Fashion Police goal.
    Thuakie Sword #19

I don’t think so. I have opened the glimmer gate but I’m not sure where I’m at on the goal.

I’m on glimmer gate goal 2/11. So I need to complete all three parts to open it...correct?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ffwife23 View Post
    I’m on glimmer gate goal 2/11. So I need to complete all three parts to open it...correct?
    The best way to quickly look at what storylines need to be complete to trigger the next part (as lots of stories are intertwined where you are), is to look at the Story Outline Guide. It's 2 pages long and has all main story triggers. Link in my signature or on page 1 of any event or story thread.

Rhino Keeper
    I see a lot of people talking about this trade in the Royal Exchange:

Noblewear Trade - 4 hours - 2 ornate camise, 2 ornate loafer, 2 ornate chapeau | receive 100,000 coins (added March 2019, updated from 80K soon after release)

but it's never been in my Royal Exchange. I have the tailor and the spinning wheel but for some reason I didn't finish all the goals, I think because I wasn't sure of the
    point of them. I am on A Swift Tailor goal where I have to craft 1 ornate camise, 1 ornate loafer and 1 ornate chapeau. If I finish this will I get the trade?
    It looks like I'm on goal six of seven...

*EDIT* Ok I think I just answered my own question so sorry. Looks like you need 2 of each item for trade which is at least 12 gold nuggets plus lots of other items. Not
    sure how often I would be doing this trade even though the coins would be nice.
    Last edited by WindermereBakery; 01-05-21 at 01:23 PM.