Page 353 of 393 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Farm Supplier
    What does the Time Fairy do?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, some advice for another player needed please on purchasing this device and if there are any issues playing the game: Samsung s22ultra

Thanks for any help!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, some advice for another player needed please on purchasing this device and if there are any issues playing the game: Samsung s22ultra

Thanks for any help!
    Being that is an android device the game hasn't been updated in 3 years. Will probably take up to 5 minutes to open game and game play will probably get slower longer you play, visiting neighbor and posting will get slow. It is an excellent device for everything else. If purchased you would want to get the one with 12 GB RAM and 512 GB hard drive. My device has 8 GB RAM and 512 GB hard drive and is about 3 years old. Will be upgrading my device by end of year. It really comes down to what you can afford and what else you plan to use it for.

Read the reviews on CS in Google Play, seems to have fair share of pros/cons. If you already play CS, transferring game to new device is simple, they have procedures to do it.

This is only my opinions and experience on playing game on android device almost 5 years. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Last edited by Kaspernme1; 07-07-22 at 07:05 AM. Reason: More info

I?m sure this has been asked already but will videos return? To my knowledge Royal Exchange only way u can get gems other than purchase? Please let me know any other way to get them. Thx

I've looked several places but can't find how you delete inactive players. How do we cull through our neighbors list?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AprilRenee01 View Post
    I've looked several places but can't find how you delete inactive players. How do we cull through our neighbors list?
    Go to social menu where your neighbours are listed, click on the Edit button on the top right and then the visit button changes to a REMOVE button. There is no undo button, so once you've hit the remove button they are gone.

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Are we able to visit kingdoms of other players directly from forum?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Thanks for any help!

I have the same phone, with 512g storage. Loaded CS easily enough but play is still somewhat sluggish, but less crashing than last phone. When I’m out and about, I use other’s wifi to drop in to collect things like energy, and other time sensitive collection, but don’t do messaging, I limit event material collections and crafting till I’m home and can use my iPad. I also found it harder to access forum. I love my s22 ultra for it’s many great features however I prefer play on IPad. This info is my experience and others may have completely difference experience and game play more enjoyable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebird5555 View Post
    What does the Time Fairy do?
    I know this doesn't help you after all this time since she is no longer for sale, but she has various drops. I'm not sure what they all are, but one is Lumin Essence.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.