Page 80 of 393 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Host(ess)
    Thanks.... I will do as you say and then repost.. Thank you so much

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Can you see them in the kitchen locked? The goal guide says this:
    Note: Apple Pie, Lemonade & Orange Cobbler Recipes locked UNTIL you have collected the fruit
    Building the King's Keep/Queen's Court will trigger these goals.

Do you have an orange tree? Perhaps you need to collect another orange to unlock the goal. Can you try that and post again? Maybe you got the orange too early last time before your game was ready to trigger the goal?

Sir piggie and the magic garden can drop fruit too.

Storm8🆔: ThePjays
    Level 30

Thanks again first of all.
    1. Yes, I can clearly see the goal locked in my kitchen with oranges not being complete.
    2. Yes, I do have my queen's court.
    3. No, I do not have an orange tree (as I was assuming the game would give better hints how to obtain oranges besides spending gems to acquire the tree)
    4. Yes, I do have a magic garden, which I've have for a good while now (month or so guessing)
    5. I left the sir wiggles worth goal because it seemed the only way to obtain a Gold apple was from the apple tree. (Requiring you to spend gems.)

After reading your post, I confirmed my Magic garden, then revisited the goal of sir wiggles worth (and simply clicked GIVE for the Gold apple) << I did not know the apple was there apparently in storage along many other Rare unknown items>>>

So, we shall see if I can now possibly get a orange.
    More updates to follow.

However, I do have another question. The goal of smoked fish in the kitchen, mine has RE-Locked. I made one sandwich and then it began to read locked?? The sandwich is still in storage. So, it wasn't for an event or challenge. This option opened right as I was able to o fishing. Hmmm ??

Thanks again in advance for your support

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry if someone has asked this question! I have been having problems visiting some of my neighbor's, my game crashes! Is there something that I can due to be able to visit them?

Host(ess)
    This is a common problem which never seems to be resolved!!

Fashion Designer
    For ThePjays:
    GO on as many adventures from your Queens keep as you can. They can give a rare drop of fruit trees. If I recall correctly, Deep Cave dropped more. But I didn't keep track. I just tried to do an adventure every day. I also got lots of special cows, pigs, and sheep. Of course not every time, but over time it has really added up.

I find the search function on this forum could be drastically improved! Would make finding answers so much more simple.

I'm wondering what spawns the Lovecupine. I need to fight 5 for a challenge, but haven't found any in months.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tinydimegs View Post
    I'm wondering what spawns the Lovecupine. I need to fight 5 for a challenge, but haven't found any in months.
    Pink stuff, you are in for a looong quest.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePjays View Post
    .... After reading your post, I confirmed my Magic garden, then revisited the goal of sir wiggles worth (and simply clicked GIVE for the Gold apple) << I did not know the apple was there apparently in storage along many other Rare unknown items>>>

So, we shall see if I can now possibly get a orange.
    More updates to follow.

However, I do have another question. The goal of smoked fish in the kitchen, mine has RE-Locked. I made one sandwich and then it began to read locked?? The sandwich is still in storage. So, it wasn't for an event or challenge. This option opened right as I was able to o fishing. Hmmm ??

Thanks again in advance for your support
    Great news about getting Sir Piggie. The magic garden must have dropped it (that's where mine came from).

Can you tell me more about your smoked fish goal? Exact name of goal is all I need.

If you want to list all your goals I'll tell you if there's something holding you up and might help with giving me an idea of where you're up to. Send me a message if you don't want to post. Just click my name and an option to send a Private Message comes up.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-28-16 at 05:25 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I've been stuck for almost 2 weeks now trying to collect a large diamond from my deep mine. Its for the raw materials part of the dragon quest. Got the other 2 items I needed right away, even though they were considered rare as well. I only have one deep mine but, I've been collecting from it every time the timer is up. What's the deal should it be taking this long? I'm guessing I'm gonna need that dragon to get dragon scales which I'm gonna need for my other quest.
    Grrrr..I'm at such a stand still. Really need that little guy.😣

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    I've been stuck for almost 2 weeks now trying to collect a large diamond from my deep mine. Its for the raw materials part of the dragon quest. Got the other 2 items I needed right away, even though they were considered rare as well. I only have one deep mine but, I've been collecting from it every time the timer is up. What's the deal should it be taking this long? I'm guessing I'm gonna need that dragon to get dragon scales which I'm gonna need for my other quest.
    Grrrr..I'm at such a stand still. Really need that little guy.😣
    It kept me busy for over 1 week with 2 deep mines. So I think/hope you are nearly at the point it will drop...
    My dragon is finaly grown up, 22hours for it's first drop...