Page 221 of 393 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I would start in the HUB with the Inventory thread, located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

You can look up any item ans see what it drops or you can look up the drop item and see what items drop it. It's an invaluable resource that I visit often to double check my own info.

There are also separate threads in the HUB for Buildings, Adventures, pretty much anything you can think of. SW does an amazing job of keeping the HUB updated. If you notice something missing/incorrect in a HUB post then there's a thread to post that info in. I really can't think of anything missing!
    Thank you! That’s exactly what I was looking for.

I see mention in the forums of videos you can watch to receive extra items, but I don't see the option in my game. Am I just not looking in the right place, or is it not available in Canada?

It differs for most. Who gets them and then how many. And where. There’s the option to see videos in the Baron’s tent (I don’t have these). They also appear under your goal book as an extra icon you can click. Some say it depends on the OS you run. iOS seems to have better chances. My apple didn’t get them as they were first rolled out, got them year(s?) later.

I have finished Quest Sarch for Sabina. But not possible to get her back to my kingdom as a walker. and she is not on quest now.
    At town square, I have reached the limit of citizens allowed in my kingdom. Forum says that max capacity in kingdom is 20 walkers. But in my kingdom 28 walkers now.Do I have to remove 9 walkers for Sabina??

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alentejo View Post
    I have finished Quest Sarch for Sabina. But not possible to get her back to my kingdom as a walker. and she is not on quest now.
    At town square, I have reached the limit of citizens allowed in my kingdom. Forum says that max capacity in kingdom is 20 walkers. But in my kingdom 28 walkers now.Do I have to remove 9 walkers for Sabina??
    Yes you'll need to store 9 walkers if you want her back. It's odd isn't it. I bought the new Diamond faerie and like you with the additional walkers added as rewards (I've about the same amount as you on my board) can't place her without storing lots first. So for now she's hanging out in the Town Square.

I have asked for the cap to be increased but no timeframes for change given.

Rhino Keeper
    For Chapter 9, Goal 1 out of 4 of Sabrina?s Sweet Shop, I cannot progress. I have 19/20 neighbors who have helped. Then I have noticed that as of 7 hours ago, two of my neighbors who visited and helped are listed as ?someone visited and helped out?. I know they are my neighbors because one has an American flag next to their name. So to progress, I will have to spend eight gems. I do not think this is fair. Why are they not recordd as neighbors? Does anybody else have this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    For Chapter 9, Goal 1 out of 4 of Sabrina?s Sweet Shop, I cannot progress. I have 19/20 neighbors who have helped. Then I have noticed that as of 7 hours ago, two of my neighbors who visited and helped are listed as ?someone visited and helped out?. I know they are my neighbors because one has an American flag next to their name. So to progress, I will have to spend eight gems. I do not think this is fair. Why are they not recordd as neighbors? Does anybody else have this problem?
    Try shutting off your device and turning it on again. That made my people register. It looks like the tough part for me is going to be getting those chocolate vials for four blocks for level 9 - I don't spend gems so I only have one well. That means I have to click 200 times or devote two and a half hours to clicking if I'm optimistic and think that I'll get a vial everytime. I don't usually.

You know you can craft wells in the workshop. That's what I e done with the overflow of wood from chopping over the years.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Did not work. I just paid the eight gems so I could move on. Now I wonder if you or your neighbor gifts you, can they still help you on a goal? Maybe that is why I did not get credit from my neighbors. Good luck with your goals. I am glad I have a pretty good supply of alicorns. It does help quite a bit.

Executive Chef
    so i know that it is a max of 20 citizens. does that include things like the faerie wedding couple we just got recently?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily