Page 281 of 289 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 2886

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

  1. #2801
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The lovely NorthWoodsKingdom is great enough to run the Baron's tent threads and makes sure that the first post always includes all the known information for prizes. If the prize is new, then we (the players) share our drops as we get the prizes so on the off-chance that the info hasn't been added to post 1 yet, it'll be in the thread somewhere. Here's a link to this month's tent thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-(March-2020)
    Thank you so much (to you & podunkiana) for a quick answer! It is funny how much one can know & remember & yet how much one is still completely clueless about! lol Sometimes I still feel like a complete novice! : )

  2. #2802
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,434
    Quote Originally Posted by lillibee101 View Post
    I love love this game and I love the challenges but I?m currently on level 38 and I am dreading the day I stop getting the lower level handicaps. I can barely complete challenges anyway, and when I have no handicap there is absolutely no way. And it does feel like I need the prizes at the end because so many of them recently help with things like energy and trade tickets, but I am so far behind on things that would make the game faster for people at the higher level because I took a break playing and so only have 1 daily energy creature and one wizard school and Im worried that I just won?t be able to play when the handicap ends!
    I think the changeover to the higher requirements is L45. Hopefully someone else will post to confirm if they are also around this level.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-09-20 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Fixed spelling:)

  3. #2803
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I think the changeover to the higher requirements is L45. Hopefully someone else will post to confirm if the are also around this level.
    that was when i had it
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  4. #2804
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    1,102
    i'm on the troll line: aber augmentations and i have adventure to the glimmer beach to get an amber to make a trinket. how many adventures does this take? ive gone on 7
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  5. #2805
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    12,434
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'm on the troll line: aber augmentations and i have adventure to the glimmer beach to get an amber to make a trinket. how many adventures does this take? ive gone on 7
    Main goal guide: here


    Unfortunately, some players had terrible luck completing this goal (not that I want to scare you!). I saw posts of players trying around 10-15 times before they got the random drop. No hurry though as Boarina is decoration only (and you can have 2). There is a timed component in this goal line, so make sure you know when that is so you can take full advantage of the time... Skunkupies were a practical non-existent item in the game when this goal was introduced, so you're likely not to have this issue now which is at least 1 positive thing!

  6. #2806
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Main goal guide: here


    Unfortunately, some players had terrible luck completing this goal (not that I want to scare you!). I saw posts of players trying around 10-15 times before they got the random drop. No hurry though as Boarina is decoration only (and you can have 2). There is a timed component in this goal line, so make sure you know when that is so you can take full advantage of the time... Skunkupies were a practical non-existent item in the game when this goal was introduced, so you're likely not to have this issue now which is at least 1 positive thing!
    thanks. i swear i have already at some point made this trinket before.
    i read it, why is placing a moat tile a timed goal?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-09-20 at 12:47 AM.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

    *accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

  7. #2807
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I think the changeover to the higher requirements is L45. Hopefully someone else will post to confirm if they are also around this level.
    I think it IS level 45, if I remember correctly (I passed this last summer). One thing that really helped me when I got bumped up to the higher requirements was to be very strict with Only using energy for event stuff. It was hard, I wanted to collect from coin & expansion sources....but if I was in the "lucky" drop group I was able to finish a few days before an event ended, otherwise it took all the time. This was before I got a bunch of daily ali's on sale.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  8. #2808
    Good morning. I am having trouble with my mithril dragon and destriers (x2) not reaching adulthood. I have visited the dragon more than 20 times and tried placing all of them in my inventory, closing the game and bringing them back out. Have I just not visited them enough times or should I put in a ticket ? (I’m not sure where to submit one)

    And thank you for all of you who help on the forum. I completed my first event with the bear necessities with help from the walkthrough.

    Teika Emberstorm

    Edit: Aww my smilies didn’t post. How does one include a smilie?

  9. #2809
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Good morning. I am having trouble with my mithril dragon and destriers (x2) not reaching adulthood. I have visited the dragon more than 20 times and tried placing all of them in my inventory, closing the game and bringing them back out. Have I just not visited them enough times or should I put in a ticket ? (I?m not sure where to submit one)

    And thank you for all of you who help on the forum. I completed my first event with the bear necessities with help from the walkthrough.

    Teika Emberstorm

    Edit: Aww my smilies didn?t post. How does one include a smilie?
    Sorry to say but every time you store a baby animal that is not yet grown, you reset the feed timer back to zero so you've inadvertently made the job a bit longer. Now that the animals are back on your board, no more storing.

    Destrier will now require 5 feeds (1 per day) while the Mithril dragon should need 20 feeds (1 per hour) to reach adulthood.

  10. #2810
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry to say but every time you store a baby animal that is not yet grown, you reset the feed timer back to zero so you've inadvertently made the job a bit longer. Now that the animals are back on your board, no more storing.

    Destrier will now require 5 feeds (1 per day) while the Mithril dragon should need 20 feeds (1 per hour) to reach adulthood.
    That explains it and I can fix that. Thank you!

    Teika Emberstorm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •