Page 320 of 392 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Thanks AnnirasSweets.

I've just had a wild plant pop up for purchase in the market but it's locked by goal. What story does this come from?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Thanks AnnirasSweets.

I've just had a wild plant pop up for purchase in the market but it's locked by goal. What story does this come from?
    Pretty sure it's connected to the new Academy character Professor Horace Clover. Players have been posting goal details as they unlock them on the last two pages of the Academy thread if you're interested in reading more.

Rhino Keeper
    Since a monster hunt seems to be on the way, I have a question on how the leader boards are formed. At first I thought it was random based on similar level players, but since I’ve been stuck with more or less the same players in the previous 3 events of this type, I’m starting to wonder if that’s not the case. This is quite unfortunate as this leaves me permanently on a cut-throat LB with no chance at the top two without serious gem investment, and that’s from day zero, let alone that last minute desperate scramble. Anyone else notice repetition in their LB composition? Any hope of an actual shuffle for the next one?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Since a monster hunt seems to be on the way, I have a question on how the leader boards are formed. At first I thought it was random based on similar level players, but since I’ve been stuck with more or less the same players in the previous 3 events of this type, I’m starting to wonder if that’s not the case. This is quite unfortunate as this leaves me permanently on a cut-throat LB with no chance at the top two without serious gem investment, and that’s from day zero, let alone that last minute desperate scramble. Anyone else notice repetition in their LB composition? Any hope of an actual shuffle for the next one?
    There have been a few theories across multiple forums of games that have LBs, but it does seem to be random with many reasons. You could try and log in later than normal to see if that helps... it has for me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There have been a few theories across multiple forums of games that have LBs, but it does seem to be random with many reasons. You could try and log in later than normal to see if that helps... it has for me.
    I concur, log in like 24 hours later might help. Each time I started the LB a few minutes after it started I always end up in super competitive groups, not that I care though.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for your feedback, SW and Shibuya, I’ll follow your suggestion

Nightclub Owner
    Thank you for your feedback, SW and Shibuya, I’ll follow your suggestion
    But you must log in within approx. 72 hours after the start the the MH-LB, otherwise you are not entitled to participate. Happened to me once as I logged in on Monday evening and could not do either the MH nor the LB. Now on this account I only log-in a few times a week, so I often finish in the top 2 slots, although I only go for the MH price. Therefor I have many LB top prices even if I don't care, just because I don't play often.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Thank you for your feedback, SW and Shibuya, I?ll follow your suggestion
    Logging in at a different time than your "usual" will more than likely get you in a different group. I have to do this to avoid several of my accounts being on the same LB. Sometimes it's an hour difference, sometimes less (I stay in one account until that LB fills up, before switching to another). And one hunt, I didn't get to play at all until the last few days, and was able to win one board!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    But you must log in within approx. 72 hours after the start the the MH-LB, otherwise you are not entitled to participate. Happened to me once as I logged in on Monday evening and could not do either the MH nor the LB. Now on this account I only log-in a few times a week, so I often finish in the top 2 slots, although I only go for the MH price. Therefor I have many LB top prices even if I don't care, just because I don't play often.
    Wow I must have just made the cutoff!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Ok. What's this notification mean?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2942BDBE-C0F0-48BF-81F4-73B526FF7013.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	60219

Really came outta the blue since that goal is years old.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******