Page 365 of 393 FirstFirst ... 265315355361362363364365366367368369375 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Sold one of my other Royal buildings. Still didn’t help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Sold one of my other Royal buildings. Still didn’t help!
    Did you contact Support like SpiritWind instructed?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Stop selling buildings. As I said, I've submitted my own bug report for you but you need to contact support as well.

That message is because of your royal building cap. You can check how many you have on your profile screen in game. It's the other tab where you read your wall posts. The cap on royal buildings is 50 however selling any buildings should not be necessary. You can if you want to but you'll only be stuck again soon after. I would recommend you do not sell.

If you log a ticket now you still might be able to continue with the storybook event if it's resolved within a day otherwise be mindful you will need to sit the rest of that event out.

Fashion Designer
    I have logged a ticket and had already finished the storybook. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Posted this in the correct thread but since that is filed posting it here again: im tidying up and found the oracle domain lvl7. The description says it drops some nice stuff but i havent gotten anything else than coins, which i suppose is normal for an item with a two hour timer (although usually the leveled buildings give a bit more). Has anyone received anything else but coins? Else its going in storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    Posted this in the correct thread but since that is filed posting it here again: im tidying up and found the oracle domain lvl7. The description says it drops some nice stuff but i havent gotten anything else than coins, which i suppose is normal for an item with a two hour timer (although usually the leveled buildings give a bit more). Has anyone received anything else but coins? Else its going in storage
    I was also disappointed not to get more than a few coins from the oracle domain lvl7. Didn’t get anything like described on card so already put mine in storage. Previously I’ve asked the same question but got no response, therefore relegated the domain to the list of useless left over building that will never see the light of day again.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! Away it goes then. I wonder if they forgot to amend it after the event. Well, a case of: looked better on paper than it did once obtained

Fashion Designer
    Just checked and I still have 58 Royal Buildings after selling two. How did that happen? Maybe they need to up the number we are allowed, since we can’t level up.

Fashion Designer
    Just checked and I still have 58 Royal Buildings after selling two. How did that happen? Maybe they need to up the number we are allowed, since we can’t level up.
    You need to follow SpiritWind’s advice. It’s not the first time players have had this issue, so you need to follow the advice. Otherwise all that happens is you lose buildings you will wish you hadn’t sold at a later date. SpiritWind can help but you also need to do your part.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I understand, really I do. We all want the cap raised but it's nothing to do with being level 50. You could be level 30 and get the message. The game has to have something generic to say when it encounters when a cap is reached be it because of a town building or royal building or road or even a decoration cap.

I've been updated about your particular situation so please follow that advice and if you're unsure about what Support have instructed you to do then please message me. You cannot discuss your support comms or continue to make duplicate posts across multiple threads. Click on my name and then select private message.