Page 220 of 393 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Ok, the apostrophe thing on here is driving me cra-cra!!!

Unlike others, I never had the problem until I got a new iPad Pro for Xmas. (Yay me, lol)
    Now, every word I type on here with an apostrophe (or quote marks) in it shows up with a question mark in it instead, *after* hitting “save”.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
    I remotely remember reading about a way to fix this or turn it off or whatever but don’t remember what to do or where to find it.
    Can anybody tell me or direct me cuz I’m already screaming at my brand new gift when I have to go in and edit EVERY.DANG.POST cuz my persnickety-OCD-perfectionist-side willNOT leave it alone, lol.

HEEEEEEELLLPP!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-09-19 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Fixing stupid-head apostrophes. Grrr!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Ok, the apostrophe thing on here is driving me cra-cra!!!

Unlike others, I never had the problem until I got a new iPad Pro for Xmas. (Yay me, lol)
    Now, every word I type on here with an apostrophe (or quote marks) in it shows up with a question mark in it instead, *after* hitting “save”.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
    I remotely remember reading about a way to fix this or turn it off or whatever but don’t remember what to do or where to find it.
    Can anybody tell me or direct me cuz I’m already screaming at my brand new gift when I have to go in and edit EVERY.DANG.POST cuz my persnickety-OCD-perfectionist-side willNOT leave it alone, lol.

HEEEEEEELLLPP!
    From Apple Community:
    Go to settings > general > keyboard and make sure Smart Punctuation is turned off.

I hope it works for you. I'll be so happy if I was finally able to help someone on this forum, I get so much help from others.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    From Apple Community:
    Go to settings > general > keyboard and make sure Smart Punctuation is turned off.

I hope it works for you. I'll be so happy if I was finally able to help someone on this forum, I get so much help from others.
    Woohoo, found it with your help!
    Ok now, here's a test.. I'm gonna post lots of apostrophe words to see what it'll do, lol...

Don't. Can't. Won't, I'll, you'll, he's, she's, we're, they'll, Valentine's.

....and AIN'T. lol

EDIT: OMG, IT WORKEDDDDDD!!! Thank you sooo much, ratdog! *blow kiss*
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-09-19 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Yayyyyyyyyyyy

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Woohoo, found it with your help!
    Ok now, here's a test.. I'm gonna post lots of apostrophe words to see what it'll do, lol...

Don't. Can't. Won't, I'll, you'll, he's, she's, we're, they'll, Valentine's.

....and AIN'T. lol

EDIT: OMG, IT WORKEDDDDDD!!! Thank you sooo much, ratdog! *blow kiss*
    lol. That's how I felt when I finally figured out how to get rid of those apostrophes! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, that has bugged me for forever and I'm just reading the posts! I figured it had to be some kind of glitch because it happens with different posters. I was hoping it wasn't just people with bad punctuation!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Wow, that has bugged me for forever and I'm just reading the posts! I figured it had to be some kind of glitch because it happens with different posters. I was hoping it wasn't just people with bad punctuation!

Trudyscandles
    Thought it was a glitch too.... since it changes when posted.... maybe I?ll should turn it off too.. because now it?ll be irritating funny!

Rhino Keeper
    Working on Of Land and Sea. I’m having an issue with spawning marmoseas. I usually collect 20 tideblooms per day and haven’t gotten one in the last 5 days. I’m sure there are no other monsters on the board as I check the music, and almost always spawn something else right away. I can still get them from the Cursed Reef, but those are so expensive (I thought the blue anemones were bad). Is this unusual? Should I open a ticket to have it looked into? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Working on Of Land and Sea. I’m having an issue with spawning marmoseas. I usually collect 20 tideblooms per day and haven’t gotten one in the last 5 days. I’m sure there are no other monsters on the board as I check the music, and almost always spawn something else right away. I can still get them from the Cursed Reef, but those are so expensive (I thought the blue anemones were bad). Is this unusual? Should I open a ticket to have it looked into? Thanks
    Since they are still spawning (though not where you want them to) I would think it's not a technical issue but rather you've just reached a low point in your spawning cycle. It

Rhino Keeper
    I’m trying to find a list of what everything drops. I’ve searched and can’t find it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I’m trying to find a list of what everything drops. I’ve searched and can’t find it.
    I would start in the HUB with the Inventory thread, located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

You can look up any item ans see what it drops or you can look up the drop item and see what items drop it. It's an invaluable resource that I visit often to double check my own info.

There are also separate threads in the HUB for Buildings, Adventures, pretty much anything you can think of. SW does an amazing job of keeping the HUB updated. If you notice something missing/incorrect in a HUB post then there's a thread to post that info in. I really can't think of anything missing!