Page 289 of 392 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    yes. It?s still doing it.
    If you haven't already, delete the app and then reboot the device (this helps to clear memory and any gremlins associated with the app).

Then re-install app.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Chiming in: Reinstalling the app will only fix graphics issues.... nothing else now apparently. It's not necessary anymore. Try if you like but S8 advised ages ago that reinstalling doesn't correct any other issues.

Video ads refuse to load for me too

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Thanks, but that?s not working. I?ve tried a bunch. :|
    The same thing has been happening to me. It started last week. Forced closures have done nothing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by witchiepoou View Post
    The same thing has been happening to me. It started last week. Forced closures have done nothing.
    my videos also disappeared, i made sure to update the app. they came back
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Hi, I purchased a cabbage hut with the intention to save up cabbages. Yesterday (Monday, 7/6/20) I had 6 cabbages saved, including the 1 I collected from the hut, but this morning there were only 3 cabbages in the baron's tent. Is it not possible to save up cabbages to use when I want to? Do they get erased every 24 hour period? thanks for any info, Jan

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jayray10022 View Post
    Hi, I purchased a cabbage hut with the intention to save up cabbages. Yesterday (Monday, 7/6/20) I had 6 cabbages saved, including the 1 I collected from the hut, but this morning there were only 3 cabbages in the baron's tent. Is it not possible to save up cabbages to use when I want to? Do they get erased every 24 hour period? thanks for any info, Jan
    Hello there!
    You can most definitely save up Rotten Cabbages for future use! You get up to 3 free Rotten Cabbages a day as long as you have less than 3; if you have more than 3, you can continue to accumulate by collecting from your Cabbage Hut, watching free videos in iOS, or through some rare item droppers, but you won't get any more "free" from the game until your total drops below 3. If your total drops to 0, the game brings you back up to 3 the following day; if your total drops to 1 or 2, the game will give you another 2 or 1 to bring your total back up to 3.
    The Baron's Tent Guide describes how to save up your cabbages: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e-Baron-s-Game

The Cabbage Hut had a recent update where we throw normal Rotten Cabbages on Weekdays (the kind of cabbage you can earn from your Cabbage Hut), and then Special Cabbages (this month it's Ice Cream Cabbages, you can check out the prizes here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-(June-2020) ) on the Weekends. You have a chance of seeing different Grand Prizes appear in your Baron's Tent with the different cabbage types, and the prize cycle seems to update every few months (prizes will rotate out for new items or old re-released previous Cabbage Hut prizes).
    You will see Rotten Cabbages in your tent on Weekdays, and Special Ice Cream cabbages in your tent on weekends. The icon will update to tell you which type you're seeing, and you should get a banner Fridays after 11am PT when the Special cabbages appear (might have to reload the game). Your total of either type will save and be displayed on the appropriate day (total starts at 3 Rotten Cabbages, or 6 Special Cabbages). You can check your Rotten Cabbage total at any time by finding the item in your Inventory!
    You get 6 daily "free" Special cabbages on weekends, and the game will fill you back up to 6 the following day if you drop below that. You can earn more Special cabbages by buying either the Cabbage packs sold in the Cabbage Hut or the Special cabbage item from the marketplace (it only appears on Weekends when the Cabbage Hut is on Weekend cabbages, and this month it's "Cabbage Ice Cream" which will give you a random number of cabbages between 3 and I think 7) or (I think) watching the iOS videos on weekends (not sure if they give you normal or special cabbages on weekends). Any extra Special cabbages that you earned should still be in your tent when the Special cabbages return the following weekend: Unfortunately, your Cabbage Hut only drops Rotten Cabbages, but the good news is that on weekends you Technically could earn the Weekend prize with just your 6 free Special cabbages if you get really lucky! (6 throws to earn the Big Prize). If a Weekend prize is still in your tent (the prize timer overlaps with the cabbage reset) on Monday at 11am PT when Normal cabbages come back, you also have a chance to throw the normal Rotten Cabbages for that prize until your timer runs out and a new Weekday prize appears!

If you had 6 Cabbages before and now you have 3, I think it's possible that you were seeing the Special cabbages in your tent (6 on Special weekend days) on Monday and now you're seeing the regular Rotten Cabbages appear (3 on Regular Rotten Cabbage weekday days). Depending on your timezone, it's possible to have "Weekend Cabbages" on Friday (if you check on a Friday after 11am PT), Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (if you open the tent before 11am PT). Did you happen to notice if your tally was at 5 before, and went up to 6? Or purchased any extra? Did you perhaps use a Rotten Cabbage last week, and then the 1 from your Cabbage Hut on Monday made your tally 3?
    If not, it might be best to contact support if you think you had 6 Rotten Cabbages that disappeared.

I hope this helped and wasn't too much information, i'm still fairly new to the game myself and learning as I go so perhaps someone else might be able to word it more clearly!
    Have a great day! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 07-07-20 at 09:52 AM.

New Resident
    On 7/22 the Mushroom Tea Garden stop displaying the timer and the speed tab; cannot collect coins. It?s now a decoration instead.

STORM8 RESPONSE: Support does not answer gameplay questions or give gameplay hints. Please visit the Community Forums to ask questions and get help from the community.

I responded the event is over with. They are not giving me gameplay answers or hints. This is a question that Storm8 should answer not the Community Forums.

Anyone having the same problem? Can anyone help? Thank you for any kind of clarity you can give me.

New Resident
    On 7/22 the Mushroom Tea Garden stop displaying the timer and the speed tab; cannot collect coins. It?s now a decoration instead.

STORM8 RESPONSE: Support does not answer gameplay questions or give gameplay hints. Please visit the Community Forums to ask questions and get help from the community.

I responded the event is over with. They are not giving me gameplay answers or hints. This is a question that Storm8 should answer not the Community Forums.

Is anyone having the same problem? Can anyone help? Thank you for any kind of clarity you can give me.

Executive Chef
    per the thread for the event, SW says that the tea garden is going to remain as a deco only. so all the time upgrading.....
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1CAD36EB-66A0-442C-8B97-947A53438F05.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	931.2 KB 
ID:	56159
    Is this showing up differently than before? Lately this pops up and then I have to hit deliver again. I don't think it was like this until recently.