Page 240 of 393 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katyush View Post
    Hello, sorry if this question have been asked, I tried to find it but no success. I am stuck on the Hidden Forest quest part 1. Where can I find ?forest wisp?? What is this? I need forest wisp essence to build a forest compass, but have no idea where to find it. Please help!
    Have a look at this thread which is all about the Hidden Forest quests. The first few posts summarise everything and post #6 has the info you are looking for
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1567501

Thank you! Found it!

Hello again! I am playing the game since November 2012, and have never seen anyone who unlocked the reward on the right bottom corner of the map. And my self never got an option to expand there during whole 7 years of playing. Why is it and how to get there? And what is it doues? Curious.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katyush View Post
    Hello again! I am playing the game since November 2012, and have never seen anyone who unlocked the reward on the right bottom corner of the map. And my self never got an option to expand there during whole 7 years of playing. Why is it and how to get there? And what is it doues? Curious.
    We are all in the same boat wondering what it is and when we will be able to expand to. It almost feels like they are leaving it to keep us wanting to stay playing until we can unlock it! Or else given the change from Team Lava to S8, no one there has any ideas on what it is supposed to be for either

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    We are all in the same boat wondering what it is and when we will be able to expand to. It almost feels like they are leaving it to keep us wanting to stay playing until we can unlock it! Or else given the change from Team Lava to S8, no one there has any ideas on what it is supposed to be for either
    Lol , I think I have seen once , maybe in 2013 someone with all this trail expanded to this reward, like long line up to there. Back then I wasnt thinking its such a big deal. Now I wandering who was it, maybe it was even the “stormie castle map.. and then they changed it.. can’t recall now. So someone in Team Lava know what is it. Or maybe they decided to change the policy after this? I remember by this time I even stuck in a game for a month ,while there was no more expansions and no more goals.
    Interesting

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone having trouble besides me getting roast chickens trying to expand & im only getting about 1 per 12 chickens & the fish are not much better.. thanks for any info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Is anyone having trouble besides me getting roast chickens trying to expand & im only getting about 1 per 12 chickens & the fish are not much better.. thanks for any info
    witht the current event, i'm barely able to get the materials needed to do one trade a day to get expansion permits.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    It's always good to mix it up a little with the other items that could drop Roast Chicken. List in the Inventory Guide if you need a refresher

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    does anyone know if level 40 is when you get the harder requirements in events? i'm almost at 40 so i'm worried abut going over before the next event starts as i would like one last event at the easier levels
    It starts at level 45.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It starts at level 45.
    then for the current event, everyone must have the same requirements beause what is posted, i have always have a lower amount needed. and this time, my requirements are matching what is posted. i leveled up to 40 day of the event a few hours before
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily