Page 337 of 393 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Hello,
    I have been trying to fulfill the requests of the Elven Outpost lately, looking for some gold runes. But unfortunately with no luck so far.
    Would you know what kind of requested items are likely to provide some gold runes? It is random or any specific items will automatically trigger gold runes in return?
    I have searched everywhere the forum archives about this but haven't found anything.
    Many thanks!
    Yep, just like GiselleX16 said (although I can't get the link in her post to work), it is totally random and rare. There are no specific items that will trigger a Gold Rune drop. Items that are very rare in the game and valuable to us as players are, unfortunately, not more likely to give Gold Runes than common items, like, say, Hides and Mermaid Scales. Therefore, I never send anything that I am not comfortable parting with, although my friend deadpixel said that she has amassed a lot of Rainbow Alicorns by faithfully fulfilling the Elves's requests every day. It is up to you how much you are willing to send through the Outpost. I have 4 accounts, all of which unlocked the Elven Outpost probably around 6 months ago. So far only 2 have received enough Gold Runes to get a Rainbow Alicorn. I went for at least a month without received gold runes on any accounts, then in one day 2 of my accounts each got 2 runes. It's totally unpredictable.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I caught up on the long term goals so decided to try the Elven Outpost. From my research, it sounds like gold runes are random and extremely rare. None for me so far. However, in the Woo Hoo thread, I found several references that they can drop in multiples when they finally do drop.
    https://forums.storm8.com/search.php?searchid=15046691
    I only have 4 gold runes and since the quest started and i have been playing except for a year and a half period sep2019 to July 2021 aprox. its too random, for the last 2 month i hace been playing almost daily and not a single gold rune

I need help. I have finished a quest and received a Unicorn statue, wont let me place, or store or sell, says I'm at my limit. Already sold 2 statues from storage and nothing, any ideas? Thanks in advance

Rhino Keeper
    Giselle, mymonta, Blanche Lady, thank you very much for answering. I will keep trying
    Blanche, keep selling more statues and eventually it will work. This limit thing is nonsense..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    I only have 4 gold runes and since the quest started and i have been playing except for a year and a half period sep2019 to July 2021 aprox. its too random, for the last 2 month i hace been playing almost daily and not a single gold rune

I need help. I have finished a quest and received a Unicorn statue, wont let me place, or store or sell, says I'm at my limit. Already sold 2 statues from storage and nothing, any ideas? Thanks in advance
    I wonder if there is a limit on Adventure Quest items...maybe selling Pumpkin Hutch or Wooden Bench or other items dropped from quests would fix this?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanche_Lady View Post
    Don't sell things as you might not find the right items. Please log a ticket with Support and get them to figure it out or ask them to place it for you. Provide the goal name/details and choose bugs as your category.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks spiritwind!

I have been locked out of the game for a week and a half. Is anyone else in my situation? I saw earlier- about a week ago - that other people were also locked out, but now I do not see any complaints. Am I the only one still out? Totally frustrated!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon6sharon View Post
    I have been locked out of the game for a week and a half. Is anyone else in my situation? I saw earlier- about a week ago - that other people were also locked out, but now I do not see any complaints. Am I the only one still out? Totally frustrated!
    I'm so sorry, I agree... that would be frustrating. There is a current thread in the Bugs and Issues forum. The advice from S8 is to reach out to Support who might be able to assist. From what I've read and experienced myself in the last week, reinstalling probably won't help (and we generally don't recommend that at any rate). Try at different times of the day, it could be a myriad of things and some of them are about your ISP. Castle does take a lot of memory, so if you check your settings and the amount of space it's taking is large, then reinstalling will clear some space. It will clear the cache of all of the other kingdoms you've visited. I literally sat there for over an hour and keep hitting the try again button. I hope you're able to get back in soon...

This is a link to our troubleshooting thread. I've also added some additional text today from another player with some new information. Worth a read.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...before-posting

Thanks. Will look there, but to be honest, I have about given up. It is hard to abandon the game, but it seems the game and storm 8 have abandoned me. Guess that is life!

Hi, Ive looked everywhere for the answer but I can’t figure out how to unlock the dire piglet in ivys nursery. I just got the dire boars to spawn and would like to make a piglet before I build the swampy pond. Is this possible? Thanks!