Page 305 of 393 FirstFirst ... 205255295301302303304305306307308309315355 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3923

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie27 View Post
    Another question: I need to fight toxic spirits, for making wind chimes in the magic force.
    But, I forgot what triggers them to appear.
    The bush looks like a green pincushion with tiny yellow flowers

Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    The bush looks like a green pincushion with tiny yellow flowers
    Thank you for your help

Rhino Keeper
    if we pay gems to complete expire goals do we get the reward like the (Moon crystal) if i upgrade to level 5 it say i get an alicolt would i still get that?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    if we pay gems to complete expire goals do we get the reward like the (Moon crystal) if i upgrade to level 5 it say i get an alicolt would i still get that?
    I you still have the goal in your book yes, else no.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Hi, I am a longtime player and would like to ask about a very old quest.

It's the mystic alicorn quest from a long time ago, I think it was launched in 2013.. All these years I still have not managed to get the sacred horn, which should be dropped via adventure (I send out adventure daily) Does the game stop dropping items for this storyline? I don't think so, because I just got my second sacred wing a few months ago.

Hope S8 can help me clear this goal, I really want that alicorn (6 years of waiting for the horn is enough I think 😆, finally posting here to get a much needed help, I really don't want to use gems to get it, since all the wait would feel futile now &#129315

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I think you might win the prize for the player waiting the longest time on a random drop! They definitely both drop still... only from the original adventures though. I can ask about this for you, but they can be crazy rare drops... really glad you posted!

Yes SW I think I might deserve a prize for this patience 😆

The goal kind of taking a backseat all this while since it wasn't going anywhere, but with the ongoing MH event, I wish I have more energy droppers.

I mostly send out ancient vault adventure.

How do I find the descriptions for all of the different characters and how do I follow a thread in the forum?
    Thanks for any help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    How do I find the descriptions for all of the different characters and how do I follow a thread in the forum?
    Thanks for any help!
    Go to the Hub. See SW's sig for links.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandriacami View Post
    Hi, I am a longtime player and would like to ask about a very old quest.

It's the mystic alicorn quest from a long time ago, I think it was launched in 2013.. All these years I still have not managed to get the sacred horn, which should be dropped via adventure (I send out adventure daily) Does the game stop dropping items for this storyline? I don't think so, because I just got my second sacred wing a few months ago.

Hope S8 can help me clear this goal, I really want that alicorn (6 years of waiting for the horn is enough I think ��, finally posting here to get a much needed help, I really don't want to use gems to get it, since all the wait would feel futile now ��)
    Hi again, hope you see this... S8 checked this goal for you and it's not broken; it would appear that you are just very unfortunate (which is not much of a consolation...). however, keep doing the first 3 original adventures as often as you can and we all have our fingers crossed for you that the illusive item drops soon for you. We'd all really like to know when this happens for you! Good luck x10000000000!!!!