Page 140 of 393 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    where do you get fairy bulb seeds? is it just from the fairy respite?
    From the hub:
    Faeriebulb seeds
    Found: harvesting glimmerbulbs, faerie respite, faerie bridge
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by Mckd480 View Post
    I am stuck! I cant figure out how to harvest flowers. Im not sure what it means because i dont have flowers to plant. Veggies and grains yes. Where do i get these flowers from so i can craft my spellbound items?
    If you're trying to collect spellbound dew, harvesting flowers is just collecting from the flowers you can buy in the market. Ivy's hut and the unicorns crafted in the mythic research center also have a chance to drop dew.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

New Resident
    Thanks I guess my flowers are just not dropping the dew! At this rate it will take a year to upgrade 1 building waiting for Ivy's hut to drop these leaves.

New Resident
    Castle story - an expert opinion quest.

I cannot complete the "recruit a magic expert" portion of the quest. I had already expanded to the area this task wants to me expand to prior to starting the task, and now it won't mark it as completed.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by browna34 View Post
    Castle story - an expert opinion quest.

I cannot complete the "recruit a magic expert" portion of the quest. I had already expanded to the area this task wants to me expand to prior to starting the task, and now it won't mark it as completed.
    You'll need to complete 'Ruler Must-Haves' and continue on with that questline to eventually get to 'Fashion Police' in order to complete 'An Expert Opinion'. All 3 parts of the Glimmergate goals have to be finished first and Greselda will be walking around in your kingdom. If you need more info, you can post your goals from your book, or check through the Story Outline guide to check on where you are

New Resident
    Thank you!!

Farm Supplier
    i have been trying to get gold runes for the alicorn for ages. but havent got any in ages. is the something wrong with the game or are they that rare that i shouldn't bother (been sending alot of stuff out for delivery even when dont have much in inventory.)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you do the trades every day, then they trickle in. If you do them once in a while then yes, they are that rare...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by confuzzled88 View Post
    i have been trying to get gold runes for the alicorn for ages. but havent got any in ages. is the something wrong with the game or are they that rare that i shouldn't bother (been sending alot of stuff out for delivery even when dont have much in inventory.)
    Like u have waited ages for the last 2 gold runes to complete a Rainbow Ali. What I found is if you do the continuous exchanges that are presented during the day as they appear.. I got 4 in 2days.
    Obviously, this is the answer as before I did only those I was comfortable in doing.. and max 2 per day.. but waited months.
    Seems every time you skip a trade the count down starts from the beginning again.. giving only bronze, thus slowly climbing up the ladder all over again.
    Of course this is my personal opinion.. but worked in my kingdom to finally!!! get some.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    The way to get gold runes with every second trade is to be wanting one last silver for something!