Page 314 of 392 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Farm Supplier
    Not really a game question but have any of you guys ever wanted to redesign your entire kingdom? Putting everything in inventory and starting decorating from scratch? I understand when Putting items in inventory it restarts the item

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    Not really a game question but have any of you guys ever wanted to redesign your entire kingdom? Putting everything in inventory and starting decorating from scratch? I understand when Putting items in inventory it restarts the item
    If you put a calf into your inventory it needs 5 pets again tow grow up into a cow, so yes this is kind of a reset. If you store your Theater level 7, the timer is reset, not the fact that your theater is level 7. So you can put all your board items into inventory, nostly only the timers will be affected.

If you do not want that, just shuffle items around on your board.

Here a nugget: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ze-Your-Castle
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve understood from forum comments that the ads are not available on all accounts but, as an iOS user, I think they were always available in my game. It was never clear how many ads per day I had and I would often get the error loading message even when the “play” button for ads was available in the game. I get that these aren’t guaranteed as they’re publicity for external services/games, but I was wondering if you stop getting these after a certain level. The reason I ask is because it’s been over a week since ads have loaded and I think they stopped more or less after I hit level 40. Anyone else had this experience or is it just that no ads are available for my region right now and they’ll eventually load again? By the way, no luck getting alicorns, although I did get a fruit tree once (definitely a yippee moment )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    Yes, I have definitely considered doing this.

Rhino Keeper
    I know it?s up to me to weigh the cost vs payoff, but do people think it?s worth getting multiple Skunkupeas and Spring Skunupeas? I have plenty of ?milk,? but I find it very hard to part with all that wheat. Might sound silly, but I just need so much wheat, and harvesting crops is usually the last thing I spend energy on.

My, those Guard Dogs that come with the Guardsman in the Town Hall store are a game changer! Really helping me not have to craft as many feasts! I just finally got enough crowns to get the Guardsman, and I?m so glad I did! So maybe I can spare some wheat now. Lol!

Also, I remember someone saying that the Toadstool Cottage drops Toadstool Beams if you build it to a high level, which is useful if you want more Toadstool items, I guess. I?ve been trying to craft enough beams to make a cottage, but it takes a long time. Well today I found a toadstool cottage in my storage?!? I?m sure I couldn?t have crafted it. I don?t know where it came from. 🤷🏼*♀️

Fashion Designer
    Does iOS have a logout button? On Android I can use "back" button and it asks if I want to quit. If I say yes I get dumped immediately, so I don't know if it's a helpful exit, lol. But I'm borrowing a friend's ipad and all I know is to swipe it off active tasks. Is there a graceful logout?
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 06-21-21 at 08:44 AM. Reason: re-word

What is golem milk used for

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxwilk View Post
    What is golem milk used for
    Crafting baby golems in Ivy's nursery. (Removed the other 2 duplicate posts...)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Does iOS have a logout button? On Android I can use "back" button and it asks if I want to quit. If I say yes I get dumped immediately, so I don't know if it's a helpful exit, lol. But I'm borrowing a friend's ipad and all I know is to swipe it off active tasks. Is there a graceful logout?
    No logout button. Swipe up (once little thumbnails) is how you force close is iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    snip

Also, I remember someone saying that the Toadstool Cottage drops Toadstool Beams if you build it to a high level, which is useful if you want more Toadstool items, I guess. I?ve been trying to craft enough beams to make a cottage, but it takes a long time. Well today I found a toadstool cottage in my storage?!? I?m sure I couldn?t have crafted it. I don?t know where it came from. ����*♀️
    Toadstool cottages do not drop t/beams. You either bought one in a sale or you did the original goals when it was released. The building guide or inventory guide will tell you drops.

Here's an extract: Drops: coin, Level 1+ fuzzy moss, fuzzy vine, toadstool mushrooms, Level 3+ shroom Caps

Shroom caps - 10 gems each
    Info: Used for crafting Toadstool buildings and is earned from the Toadstool Forest adventure.
    Found: 1-2 Toadstool Forest adventure, L3+ Toadstool cottage, Toadstool Soldier pet
    Uses: item in toadstool beam