Page 362 of 392 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yes both are different! But both drop energy!
    Thanks so much!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I remember the one time this happened when I was here. S8 actually removed the items when an event ended. I was delighted!! S8 could do this from then on! It would be heavenly! No more accumulating useless items in my bank so I have to page past them to get to something! How wonderful! It will be a boon for thousands of people!

And then a handful of people complained and ruined it for the rest of us. :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There are plenty of players who do not agree that the game is "ruined" bc of the game mechanics of keeping event items post event.
    I actually didn't mean that "the game was ruined." Just that we didn't get to enjoy even that one instance of S8 cleaning out intangible event items.

My bank is only a few hundred pages (vs ShibuyaCloth mentioning 1400, lol.) I realize there is not necessarily a financial incentive for changing some complicated game mechanics, like putting items in unused categories. The neighbor request software is probably too entangled, otherwise they would have already fixed it. Letting people delete items could quickly become a support nightmare: "I want my xyz back! waahh!" So in the long term, I will live with the frustration. But it would have been nice to revel in that one brief, shining instance of not having miscellaneous ribbons, torn pages and other stuff floating in the early pages of my bank. Just once.

(And on the other hand, I can see how menacing and unfriendly it would sound if S8 tried to warn players going into the event that unused items would be deleted. It sounds quite threatening, lol.)

Executive Chef
    So I am remembering Haley the assassin as being on the Isle of Audra, but I can't find her in The Hub or under the storyline. I am looking for her drops, since she has one of those annoying "see what she gives you" statements on the inventory card.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	081F871E-6507-4014-AAB0-3D59E9877BE5.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	199.9 KB 
ID:	66821 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D1768E59-6A25-47E4-8C92-6D0EEA5491FD.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	205.6 KB 
ID:	66822

Can someone please direct me to her info?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    So I am remembering Haley the assassin as being on the Isle of Audra, but I can't find her in The Hub or under the storyline. I am looking for her drops, since she has one of those annoying "see what she gives you" statements on the inventory card.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	081F871E-6507-4014-AAB0-3D59E9877BE5.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	199.9 KB 
ID:	66821 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D1768E59-6A25-47E4-8C92-6D0EEA5491FD.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	205.6 KB 
ID:	66822

Can someone please direct me to her info?
    Haley
    Info:Haley, the assassin. Visit her to see what she's found for you.
    Crafted: Council Chambers, 2 hours - 1 forest map, 24 mind stones, 45 traveler's brews | released during goal 9, part 3 of The Council
    Drops: ~660 coins, enchanter's essence, glimmerdust, living wood, lumin essence, mushroom, silver ore
    Collection time: 6 hours

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Haley+assassin
    Last edited by hansbwix; 12-04-22 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Added URL

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I haven't had time to copy over some main story into the hub as yet. It's going to be a holiday job as it literally will take me around 5-6 hours (maybe more!) to catch up and cross reference everything. Unless the inventory post says I've transferred info then you have to look at the actual thread.

Is there a thread where players show off pictures of their kingdom? Im redecorating my kingdom and in need of some ideas.

Fashion Designer
    Is there a "Maths" section (by our beloved ShibuyaCloth) for What Storms May come and Of Land and Sea? It would probably be pretty bad but I'd like to know. Just finishing my fifth storm water to make a mermaid wand - getting orange shells is ****ing me lol! (I found out while playing on a two hour timer that the Castle contributes once in a while, which has really helped)

Nightclub Owner
    What Storms May Come: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296

But at that time I did not often post math! So old
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    What Storms May Come: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296

But at that time I did not often post math! So old
    Yeah, no, I had looked at the threads. :-) just didn't want to comb through 500+ posts, only scanned past the first 60 before I started to wonder. And yeah, back in 2017 before I started playing!

How can I build a king?s keep? I have not a Queen court?