Page 360 of 393 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsPlayAgain View Post
    In the planned maintenance that is coming up on the 6th of November will there be a gem confirmation button? I think all Castle Story players are hoping for one.
    Planned maintenance is about adjusting time for daylight saving impacts. There are no changes to game mechanics (features or goals etc) for any game. Sorry about that.

Thank you SpiritWind, maybe one day we will get one.

Hi in the last quest it is saying you can also summon Reginald?
    Where can we do this? As it only allows me to skip this task for 250 gems?
    Any ideas
    Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkino6 View Post
    Hi in the last quest it is saying you can also summon Reginald?
    Where can we do this? As it only allows me to skip this task for 250 gems?
    Any ideas
    Thanks
    We can summon one character and their pet by crafting them and if we want the other, we have to use gems to get them. I think it may be explained in more detail in post 4 of the current goal thread here.

Fashion Designer
    Is there a limit to the rainbow alicorns? It's been months since I've seen gold rune, frustrating. And are there any plans to have Elven boosts for magic forges? It takes ages to make all the longswords, light armour, troll clubs and horns I use in adventures.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Is there a limit to the rainbow alicorns? It's been months since I've seen gold rune, frustrating. And are there any plans to have Elven boosts for magic forges? It takes ages to make all the longswords, light armour, troll clubs and horns I use in adventures.
    Well with the incredible drop rate of golden runes, it will take a few centuries to reach the cap (99). As the the adventure stuff from the magic forge, well I have 3 adventure running in // all the time and my forges are idle if no event use them. Always maxed on the those stuff from drops. Seeks some adventure goodies droppers.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well with the incredible drop rate of golden runes, it will take a few centuries to reach the cap (99). As the the adventure stuff from the magic forge, well I have 3 adventure running in // all the time and my forges are idle if no event use them. Always maxed on the those stuff from drops. Seeks some adventure goodies droppers.
    I also run 3 adventures all the time too. I haven't yet found any item that drops sentry horns and only rarely have club drops too. I like to make longswords, light armour, clubs and horns at tally of 101. And recently my Elven trades have been asking for more swords and armour. ( maybe that's their way of punishing me for wanting to be maxed over limit on as many objects as I can).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I also run 3 adventures all the time too. I haven't yet found any item that drops sentry horns and only rarely have club drops too. I like to make longswords, light armour, clubs and horns at tally of 101. And recently my Elven trades have been asking for more swords and armour. ( maybe that's their way of punishing me for wanting to be maxed over limit on as many objects as I can).
    Hub Inventory says that the Sentry Horn can drop from: Troll Castle, Kaz's Abode, Bounty Hunter's Outpost and Lulani's Lair.

How does one do three adventures at once? I only know of the castle and the barracks ones.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hujikaa View Post
    How does one do three adventures at once? I only know of the castle and the barracks ones.
    Haunted Keep is the third one.