Page 179 of 393 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Have you bought the jousting arena? Or is it locked?
    it's locked.i'm stuck with 1st anniversary task nr 9 after visiting thurston's fort i had to wait,there was a wait button so i clicked it. the whole quest with first anniversary dissapeared. now it's already 4 days since i'm waiting and still nothing. i have already excalibam but cannot do anything with jousting arena.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahmarah888 View Post
    it's locked.i'm stuck with 1st anniversary task nr 9 after visiting thurston's fort i had to wait,there was a wait button so i clicked it. the whole quest with first anniversary dissapeared. now it's already 4 days since i'm waiting and still nothing. i have already excalibam but cannot do anything with jousting arena.
    Ive read through the entire discussion thread and it would appear several players got stuck here and the Wait button for the 2 goals took them nowhere. This was a glitch that was fixed for most players by updating their app however as we are a long time down the track now it must have been something else. Can you please reach out to Support and have them get you past this goal. There's actually no waiting required for this and the next goal which only require you to press the button before moving on. You should get some dialogue and then Putting It All Together begins. Sorry for the delay. I've just been extraordinarily busy this week.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

sure,thanks,i'll report it. no prob,you should have also private life. have a nice weekend!

Rhino Keeper
    Wondering about neighbors and requests.. ... it seems it takes a while before it shows up. I am online all day, sometimes I close the app, but not often. The requests from neighbors shows, but is not in newsfeed... I scroll down - only old... then sometimes when I go in again a few minutes later I see ONE reguest and it says x, xx hours ago! ... and that?s just ridiculous !! Then after that another with same time.. why are they hiding?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Wondering about neighbors and requests.. ... it seems it takes a while before it shows up. I am online all day, sometimes I close the app, but not often. The requests from neighbors shows, but is not in newsfeed... I scroll down - only old... then sometimes when I go in again a few minutes later I see ONE reguest and it says x, xx hours ago! ... and that?s just ridiculous !! Then after that another with same time.. why are they hiding?
    Time you see is when nbr sent all requests.. that doesn't necessarily means it has been delivered to you immediately. All players send out much more requests than what's actually needed, just to be on the safe side.. but.. only 20 are delivered per day.

Then.. automatically they're carried on to another 20 for the next day, and day after etc. If players sends out new requests the 2nd day.. these over-write the former requests sent out, but don't think they actually cancel them completely, they go back to the tail of the list.

What's important is requests are acknowledged as fast as possible.. not so important their date, as we have no control over that automatic system of delivering.. which must say has been working much better than former times!

Sending requests to nbrs in our timezone, or at least knowing it's not their off-play time.. we all have more possibilities of finishing faster. Another reason to know in which country your nbr lives. It's also an excellent idea that each player/forum poster fill in at least their time zone for others to know.. as can be an important part of the game when needed.

On the other hand it's also useless sending out too many requests.. as this only complicates your delivery procedure. I usually double the amount needed, which is more than enough answers that come in within an hour.

Adding.. it's not necessary they appear in your news-feed.. not all the time that feed is exact. Sometimes all names disappears and lots of confusion there. I guess it's because so many changes have been made in such a short time. What counts id the number we see on out goal.. or sometimes in our inventory.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 04-25-18 at 06:39 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Time you see is when nbr sent all requests.. that doesn't necessarily means it has been delivered to you immediately. All players send out much more requests than what's actually needed, just to be on the safe side.. but.. only 20 are delivered per day.

Then.. automatically they're carried on to another 20 for the next day, and day after etc. If players sends out new requests the 2nd day.. these over-write the former requests sent out, but don't think they actually cancel them completely, they go back to the tail of the list.

What's important is requests are acknowledged as fast as possible.. not so important their date, as we have no control over that automatic system of delivering.. which must say has been working much better than former times!

Sending requests to nbrs in our timezone, or at least knowing it's not their off-play time.. we all have more possibilities of finishing faster. Another reason to know in which country your nbr lives. It's also an excellent idea that each player/forum poster fill in at least their time zone for others to know.. as can be an important part of the game when needed.

On the other hand it's also useless sending out too many requests.. as this only complicates your delivery procedure. I usually double the amount needed, which is more than enough answers that come in within an hour.

Adding.. it's not necessary they appear in your news-feed.. not all the time that feed is exact. Sometimes all names disappears and lots of confusion there. I guess it's because so many changes have been made in such a short time. What counts id the number we see on out goal.. or sometimes in our inventory.
    Ok. Thanks. Just seems weird that some pop up and show days! And they weren?t there an hour ago! And sometimes is shows I have a new request / unread news - but there isn?t any...

But I?ll just try to send as quickly is I get them then! ? Sorry for the delay ?

Executive Chef
    anyone remembers where the old Maypole is stored? buildings or decos? can't find it. the one with light rays shining from top to bottom.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    last question.. anyone remember where the BLUE shells comes from?
    greedy Elvens made their request but need 2 more. so simple.. but don't remember where they came from. they can't be crafted, nor dyed in neither of the crafting places. was it only Blue Marmosa drops? seems rare at this point.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

was it only Blue Marmosa drops? seems rare at this point.
    guess yes, but the green one should drop it too...
    maybe onne of the little mermaids?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    greedy Elvens made their request but need 2 more. so simple.. but don't remember where they came from. they can't be crafted, nor dyed in neither of the crafting places. was it only Blue Marmosa drops? seems rare at this point.
    Tidegate and blue marmosea only.