Page 283 of 392 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    is there one place that compares what Ivy’s Magic Nursery creatures drop? Thanks!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    is there one place that compares what Ivy’s Magic Nursery creatures drop? Thanks!
    As ever, the amazing SW has us covered. The Magic Nursery HUB thread lists all the crafts and their drops starting in post 6: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Magic-Nursery

Fashion Designer
    Thank goodness you both!!! Be well.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Thank goodness you both!!! Be well.
    I thought I'd check out my handiwork - I have to say, I did a good job with that thread! lolololol

thanks for posting the link Anniras! and you're welcome danzplace!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Why MUST we buy Rosie Cabbages? I bought them once to get a prize which left me with six cabbages and that is all I have had for the past few weeks I am not accruing additional cabbages . Not like it was when we had the snowball session. Now my Baron?s Tent sits with those same six, nothing getting added I do not buy more and because it takes me all 25 taps to get any prize and those cabbages are not cheap. And I am confused about the prizes. I thought the cabbage prizes were supposed to be different from the other every day prizes. I keep getting the same prize days on end and cannot tell the difference between the cabbage prize and the other day prize.

Go to the Barons Tent March 2020 thread, you will find all the Weekend Friday to Sunday and Weekday Monday to Thursday prizes listed and how it all works.
    Good luck.

hi y’all.. i have a few gems to spare in the game.. i’m wondering which gem items are worth buying? Thanks!☺️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    hi y?all.. i have a few gems to spare in the game.. i?m wondering which gem items are worth buying? Thanks!☺️
    Depends on where you are in the game. Saving up gems for sales.... bottlenecks tend to be energy, then gold items, as priority purchases.

Then expansion supply droppers, up those usu come from events rather than purchases.

Then items that support quest lines I bought include the aardvark for the marsh line, purple spell circle for academy line (although we are spinning wheels with NO academy scrolls in ages, S8! Please I am BEGGING!), and the spellbound bloom for spellbound dew.

I also buy peacocks because I love the look. Whatever you decide, it has to be right for you, your level, and your plans for your realm deco. Do check the inventory on the hub to double check drops.

It took me years and a lot of cash (and barons tent, and crafting, and and and) but I finally have a collection of alicorns that keeps me ahead of the energy bottleneck. It is the single most important factor of game playing pleasure for me, but that's my personal experience.

Hope that helps. : )

PS WAIT FOR SALES! : D or not, as pleases you. I save up for them personally to make the gems go further. There are also weekly sales.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Thanks for the tip newyear5780! ☺️ I’ve been a long time player but stopped for a while and now i have a lot of catching up to do.
    I would like to invest in alicorns as well but it is too expensive for me.
    Until now i am trying to figure out how to put my energy in good use.
    But you are right! I shouldn't get too excited and rather wait for the sale ♥️♥️♥️

Hi! How much energy does the Armored Alicorn drops?
    In the inventory guide it only says ’energy’ it doesn't say how many. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Hi is anyone else having trouble with the game?
    I open the app but it closes itself as soon as I touch the screen, I?ve made several attempts to resolve this issue picking different place on the screen, switching my phone on & off, checked for app & software update but it?s still not working.
    I?d be great full for any ideas, thank you.
    (app on iPhone)