Page 249 of 392 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3916

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone recall - the few times there have been plots at reduced prices (lanterns, coins and permits), how long does the sale last? I'm thinking I'm going to start saving up my wisp lanterns and expansion permits for the sale but I'd rather not make the enchanted lanterns and explorer's permits until the sale actually pops up as you never know which plots will be available at the reduced requirements. I just want to make sure I'd have time to make the enchanted lanterns and explorer's permits if I had enough of the "ingredients."

Iwas struck on this goal for a long long time"An expert openion"can any one help.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bhavanisiju View Post
    Iwas struck on this goal for a long long time"An expert openion"can any one help.
    Yes this one's tricky as it has a connecting goal which must be completed first in a separate storyline.

2. An Expert Opinion
    * Recruit Magic expert | this goal will auto complete if you have Old Thomas' House and have completed the goal, Fashion Police
    * Consult Lady Greselda 0/1 VISIT (skip 15)

Fashion Police goal is in the Glimmergate Part 3 goals.
    Lady Greselda's Castle must be built for Fashion Police to complete. Lady Greselda unlocked and now walks around the kingdom. Complete this goal to continue with part 4 of the Elven Outpost (unlocking the Reliquary)

If you're not sure which goals connect how then look at the 2 page summary of all main story goals in the Outline Guide (which is one thread in the Hub linked above).

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    You are ON it!!! : D That was practically magical. : )
    Lol this question is asked quite regularly, so I know this goal is hooked up in others like spaghetti!

I love questions like this as it gives me a chance to revisit the notes section in the main story guide to make it clearer or more concise.

Executive Chef
    Jam working on Of Land and Sea. Currently I have the Tidegate at level 7. I read the thread and it said that tideblooms spawn marmosea. I have harvested 200 atleast and have yet to spawn even 1.

Did S8 take this away or am I completely unlucky?

I see spending millions on the purple coral plant otherwise.

The drop rate is quite low (think loooooow ). I think I only had one or 2 spawns, so gave up on this method and chopped the reef.. I wouldn't keep buying the Cursed Reef as it's very expensive. It does drop from the Tidegate pretty often, so if you can stand waiting, then do. If you're like me and want to finish it as quickly as possible, then pace yourself with purchasing them. Once you've finished the storyline it drops nearly every collection from the Tidegate, so you can soon amass lots and lots of them in storage.

Adira also drops them, so collect from her once you get her. Won't help you quite yet though...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The drop rate is quite low (think loooooow ). I think I only had one or 2 spawns, so gave up on this method and chopped the reef.. I wouldn't keep buying the Cursed Reef as it's very expensive. It does drop from the Tidegate pretty often, so if you can stand waiting, then do. If you're like me and want to finish it as quickly as possible, then pace yourself with purchasing them. Once you've finished the storyline it drops nearly every collection from the Tidegate, so you can soon amass lots and lots of them in storage.

Adira also drops them, so collect from her once you get her. Won't help you quite yet though...
    Thanks Spirit. This helps. Luckily, I am pretty patient. I do have Adria so will put her on my definite collect list.

I set coin goals, like once I reach 13 million, then get 13.5 and buy 4, reach 13.5 again...
    (Un)fortunately I just decided to do 4 expansions so I'm back to 11.4 million. It's definitely a slow process.

Help, does anyone know how you earn or could get tickets for expansion; other than buying diamonds ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkdiva411 View Post
    Help, does anyone know how you earn or could get tickets for expansion; other than buying diamonds ?
    In the Royal Exchange.

For every trade you do, you receive a trade ticket. 30 trade tickets are exchanged to make 1 expansion permit.

There are a number of event items and MH animals that drop trade tickets. Those items are definitely worth the effort to get.

Rhino Keeper
    Where does shadow sknunkupine appear from. The shadowbeast is fatm house