Page 98 of 393 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KtwirlsAnnie View Post
    I haven't played in a few months and started back. How do you get swans to get the eggs for the valentine day things to make in the royal exchange? I was not on for the wedding, it seems to show a pair of swans in the picture posted on the forum.
    KT, they were part of the last event (Baroness Wdding)

Rhino Keeper
    For those lucky enough to have been playing when the Love Shack was made available four years ago, does it give the ability to craft more than one alicorn? I have a neighbor who has a large number of alicorns. The gem/dollar value of those alicorns is staggering, even if I assume the gems were obtained on a 50% off sale. So I'm guessing that as long as one continues to get the appropriate parts to craft, they can continue making them in the Love Shack? Just wondering. I'm having a severe case of alicorn envy, and wishing I had discovered this game when it first came out. I feel like us late comers missed out on so much.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes it does, but you might be lucky to get one if the 2 drops required to craft one once a year! All depends on how many adventures you do as that's where parts drop. These 2 items are the rarest items in the game. I think you'll find gems were spent for the vast majority of players who have alicorns. The inventory guide has more info on alicorns and its materials.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedtogary View Post
    What is the best item to purchase to get the gold nuggets? I have a couple of mines but they never seem to drop the nuggets. Thanks.
    I would say the golden mine, it drops one golden item every day. It is a gem item though (not available in the market atm) but definitely worth it in my opinion. Other than that, lots of rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by mom0628 View Post
    I'm on the Goddess tree fairies goal. My fairies respite no longer drops items (part of the story line). I need fairies jars to forge the silver bars in order to mail a letter to Agnes. What else drops fairies jars besides the fairies respite?
    Faerie jar
    Found: Magic garden, Glimmerbulbs, Ivy's hut, Sir Pigglesworth, Faerie bridge, Reindeer Stable, Faerie Pond, Faerie Fountain
    Uses: updating Theatre to level 3, various goals
    (>From the inventory guide)

Fastest way is probably planting a lot of glimmerbulbs.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes it does, but you might be lucky to get one if the 2 drops required to craft one once a year! All depends on how many adventures you do as that's where parts drop. These 2 items are the rarest items in the game. I think you'll find gems were spent for the vast majority of players who have alicorns. The inventory guide has more info on alicorns and its materials.
    Thanks for the info. I'll just have to hoard my gems and be careful not to accidentally spend them until I can afford to buy one of my own.
    Last edited by Alohatami; 02-15-17 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Correct spelling

Farm Supplier
    I 'm stuck on a few things. Please help out if you can. Thank you.

1. how to get the troll tokens (from gold hunter trade)

2. where to make the gold piping? It not shows up anywhere. I asked this before in this this thread, --> post 916 till 925
    I see the gold piping in my workshop now but there's no gold nuggets. so how to get those?

3. check the screenshot please. I do not have the free spin some people seem to mension.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshots_2017-02-15-06-24-45.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	35976

Thanks for any help
    Last edited by kukeleku111; 02-15-17 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    I 'm stuck on a few things. Please help out if you can. Thank you.

1. how to get the troll tokens (from gold hunter trade)

2. where to make the gold piping? It not shows up anywhere. I asked this before in this this thread, --> post 916 till 925
    I see the gold piping in my workshop now but there's no gold nuggets. so how to get those?

3. check the screenshot please. I do not have the free spin some people seem to mension.

Thanks for any help
    1) The gold hunter trade is only available during monster hunting seasons, and unfortunately no one knows when or if we will have another one of those. Otherwise the gold troll tokens are only available as a rare drop from the beastbane display (a gem purchase item in the market).

2) gold nuggets are very rare drops from the deep mines and sparkling mines, and also from chopping rocks. You can find more info on them here https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025268

3) I'm not familiar with the spinning wheel pictured, but there is no spinning wheel/free spin in Castle Story.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post

Thanks for any help
    From looking in the shadows, this might be FFS.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Please, I also need help on one of the Goals:
    I am stuck on "search and rescue Part 3", Goal 2b "Scorched Search", "find a trail".
    I completed the respective quest approx 9 times, without any sign of Lila.
    Now, I am out of Faerie Jars and they seem to have stopped dropping - I can't even remember when I got the last one.
    Thank you very much in Advance for your help!
    Last edited by honerkowski; 02-15-17 at 10:32 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry that I have a question already answered, but I don't find the answer :-/ .
    How can I transfer my game on my new IPad ?

I know the answer is somewhere on the forum, but I don't find it anymore :-/
    Thanks in advance ;-)