Thread: Favorite / Least favorite tournament-won animal......

Rhino Keeper

Favorite / Least favorite tournament-won animal......

To this point my favorite animal that I've won in a tournament has been either the Bead Steed or the Quake Snake. I can't decide which is my favorite.

My least favorite is the one I just won...Snappy Turtle.

My favorite so far is the Orca Snail. My least favorite is Boom Bear. But being a fairly new player, I have only played a couple of tournaments.
    Forgot to add that Snappy is still in storage. But I do love turtles so after hatching he may be my next new favorite.

I haven't played many tournaments yet either but my favourite is also Bead Steed, love those horse/equine animals!
    My least favouite is probably Orangubang.

Executive Chef
    My favorite is Nocturtle (Love him in the epic form! He's so different, love the candles and the blue color!) and least favorite of those I've won is Moleten but my least favorite of all is Demonkey (which I didn't even try to win).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GanleeKalinae View Post
    I haven't played many tournaments yet either but my favourite is also Bead Steed, love those horse/equine animals!
    My least favouite is probably Orangubang.
    Same here My Orangubang will probably stay in the storage for a long long time.

Rhino Keeper
    Least favorite is arboar because I won 2 more in spin to win, so I felt I wasted my time fighting for him. My favorite is frightmare but technically I bought him in a sale later, he was the first tournament animal.

Rhino Keeper
    Pysena, because my only tournament animal that I kept. I won him from a spin to win... :/

Arbour, got SO FREAKING many from the spin to wins.
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Executive Chef
    Demonkey and Moleten are the two that spring to mind first.
    After an unbroken line of tournament victories for over a year or so, the "Moleten reloaded" tournament was the first tournament I didn't win, as I decided to give that a miss and I didn't seriously participate in it.
    Fingers crossed though for getting a "Nightmare reloaded" tournament, I *REALLY* want one of those!

Executive Chef
    I second the nightmare reloaded ogreve! I would go down swinging for that one and have a new favourite animal! Oh or skeletol dragon!

Rhino Keeper
    Please... let there be a nightmare reloaded tournament.
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.