Thread: Game Crashing, Can't open even after reinstall

Fashion Designer

Game Crashing, Can't open even after reinstall

Anyone else having problems with the game crashing?

Mine kept having freezing episodes so I force closed and when I restarted the game, it wouldn't open. I got a black screen and then back to my home page. I reinstalled and it's still doing the same thing.

I opened a ticket, but want to report it here in case anyone else is experiencing the same thing. I'm most worried I can't finish upgrading the hive before the timer runs out just because I can't open the game. I have under two days left!

Waaaaaaahhhhhhh!
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We have limited weekend support. Since you're concerned about a timed event, I'll see if I can help. Can you remind me which platform you play on? If it's Android, is your OS 5.1.1?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We have limited weekend support. Since you're concerned about a timed event, I'll see if I can help. Can you remind me which platform you play on? If it's Android, is your OS 5.1.1?
    I thought of one more thing after I posted: turned off my iphone 5 and turned it back on to clear glitches. That seemed to do the trick. I'm back up and playing, awaiting the last of the sealing dust to come through. Thank you very much for trying to help on such short notice.
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I thought of one more thing after I posted: turned off my iphone 5 and turned it back on to clear glitches. That seemed to do the trick. I'm back up and playing, awaiting the last of the sealing dust to come through. Thank you very much for trying to help on such short notice.
    Glad it worked out! 9.3.1's been a little buggy for me, but I haven't experienced any crashing with our games. Let us know if this resurfaces.