Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flowers and Floral Shop (iOS and Android)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Question:

With the flower shop becoming permanent and items in the flower shop requiring moss and garden stones, does this mean that we will be able to permanently catch moss in the fish pond and find garden stones in the mine?
    Checking on this...

Floral Shop - can't craft anything

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    A small teaser!

Sorry just wondering if anyone has any clues for me here.. i have bought the floral shop but once it has been built, I tab on it and nothing pops up, i.e. nothing can be crafted. Have I missed anything please? Thanks a lot for the advice in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanychoi0721 View Post
    Sorry just wondering if anyone has any clues for me here.. i have bought the floral shop but once it has been built, I tab on it and nothing pops up, i.e. nothing can be crafted. Have I missed anything please? Thanks a lot for the advice in advance!
    Have you tried closing the app and then starting it again? That seems to resolve a number of these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    Have you tried closing the app and then starting it again? That seems to resolve a number of these issues.
    Thanks for getting back. I did. Even switched off phone to give it another go. And also i checked on App store, no pending updates on the app neither..

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm, then I'd suggest going through Rynetory's post, and if all that fails emailing support support@storm8.com. Hope you can get it figured out!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanychoi0721 View Post
    Hey there! Do you happen to have quests? If you do, please go through them and they should unlock the crafts in the Floral Shop.

Grand Emperor
    Updates

1. You can get flowers to grow after the event is over. The flower plots are permanent and you will be able to grow the flowers there.

2. There will be brand new crafts in the Flower Shop after the event. The flowers will stay the same.

When is this flower event over? I don't even have a flower shop and been only catching garden Moss in the pond. Used 5 fancy baits and didn't catch anything but moss. [forum rules and policies]
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-04-16 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Removed swearing - see forum rules

Grand Emperor
    The event will be over in 14 days. Sorry that you didn't catch what you wanted but the drop rate from fishing pond has improved tremendously compared to past events, to help with players participating in this event. You may want to try buying the fish from newspaper when you see.

Executive Chef
    Before I post anything in the Events and Challenges thread, I just want to clarify if my thinking on this is accurate...

Since the Garden Stones and Garden Moss are selling at approximately 187 and 52 coins respectively (as of this posting), is it reasonable to assume that, because they are not at 3 coins per item like the Gardening Shovels, Gardening Gloves, and Gardening Cans, they are likely to stick around after the event ends? Admittedly, I have some items from old events (yes, I stupidly keep them in my Barn and Silo, taking up much needed space) that are worth more than just the 3 coins that will likely never be used again, but since the Moss and Stones are used in the Terrariums and the Hats, might they continue to be needed later? If so, does that mean they will continue to be available in the Pond and the Mine? Especially if the Floral Shop is going to remain active after the event ends...

I'd hope that if this IS the case, the chance of collect Moss or Stones is reduced after the ending of the event, because if it remains high...well, I'd hate to be targeting the fishing hot spots with fancy baits and getting only Moss in return on a semi-constant basis. I'd hope for more randomness, of that the baits be better limited to what they can pull up. And for the Mine, that the return rate be lowered, lest rubies and gold become even harder to find than they already are.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast