Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flowers and Floral Shop (iOS and Android)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Executive Chef

Flowers and Floral Shop (iOS and Android)

A small teaser!

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have to do the event to be able to grow all the flowers or when the event is finish you will be able to? Cause my barn is full and I really don't feel like doing this event after the last one burned me out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by igottapi4 View Post
    Do you have to do the event to be able to grow all the flowers or when the event is finish you will be able to? Cause my barn is full and I really don't feel like doing this event after the last one burned me out.
    I think in order to access some of those flowers you must complete the challenges.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Grand Emperor
    I'm checking on this. Since the shop stays after the event, you should have access to the flowers. I'll try to get more details for you.

Moved to Floral Shop thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Any news yet? Im going crazy doing deliveries with barely any barn space.

Grand Emperor
    Any news yet? Im going crazy doing deliveries with barely any barn space.
    Sorry not yet. Will post when I get an answer.

Rhino Keeper
    Question:

With the flower shop becoming permanent and items in the flower shop requiring moss and garden stones, does this mean that we will be able to permanently catch moss in the fish pond and find garden stones in the mine?

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Question:

With the flower shop becoming permanent and items in the flower shop requiring moss and garden stones, does this mean that we will be able to permanently catch moss in the fish pond and find garden stones in the mine?
    Hmmm....I think may not be....remember some of the crafting items were not there after the event with cider house....I presume may be its similar to that.....just my guess😊😊😊

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Question:

Checking on this...

Executive Chef
    I believe mothernature15 may have it right. The moss and the stones are likely to be removed once the event ends, while the flowers will remain. The stones from the mine might not be too big a problem, but since the moss is being pulled up with any type of bait, I have a feeling there will be huge complaints if players use Fancy Baits and end up pulling up moss.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast