Thread: Recipe that awards quick serves

Fashion Designer

Recipe that awards quick serves

Hi. I've looked for a suggestion thread but couldn't find one. I was wondering if there has ever been a recipe that awards quick serves? Do you think there would be any interest in one?

Rhino Keeper
    I would like that. Maybe the reward for a cruise or something. Luna the hula girl is the absolute best reward so far.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    Cook the new recipes can reward quick serve
    Attachment 25311
    Maybe you're looking for this.

Return the Squash Lover Stove

Rhino Keeper
    I was referring to a permanent award myself, but now I'm oddly looking forward to Halloween events. Did anyone else notice some of the appliances went away that used to be in the inventory? I think I had a weird egg thing and a couple others that could be placed but not used. Now I only have a cauldron. Maybe I just didn't notice after the event ended? Meh.

Fashion Designer
    I completely forgot about that one Becky! But that one didn't give each cook, I would really like one that like our gem recipes that drops at least 1 each time.

Littledarc3 I think Luna was the first quest I participated in and I wasn't able to complete (sigh) but since then I think I've gotten all the little visitors! do you think people would play a cruise for a quick serve recipe or more apt to play a goal line quest?

Fashion Designer
    I don't think a recipe rewards quick serves is more practical than a recipe rewards gems.
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Farm Supplier
    I'd complete a cruise for a quick serve recipe, it'd make the following cruises easier...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Hi. I've looked for a suggestion thread but couldn't find one. I was wondering if there has ever been a recipe that awards quick serves? Do you think there would be any interest in one?
    I'd love that too.

Fashion Designer
    I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for bringing the ghost cupcakes back that award quick serves. I'm super sad to see it going away again and was wondering if there is any hope for a permanent quick serve recipe? Pretty please! Thanks again.

New Resident
    The cruise should reward quick serves. Or maybe we should get e recipe that rewards that. A permanent one.