Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Value pack 4/29

New Resident

Value pack 4/29

Anyone know what the Catus Kitsune powers are? It LOOKS like the same coloring as the treasure animals but I don't think S8 will sell a treasure animal. Thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by miamimutz View Post
    Anyone know what the Catus Kitsune powers are? It LOOKS like the same coloring as the treasure animals but I don't think S8 will sell a treasure animal. Thx
    The Cactus Kitsune is a Super Rare Nature/Fire hybrid with a Breed time of 10 hours. It was the prize for the Kitsune and Caboodle Goal Line. You cannot breed it.

Executive Chef
    No no no! Being offered the mamaroo on my second account for 1.49 😓

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    No no no! Being offered the mamaroo on my second account for 1.49 ��
    Oh my goodness! Is that a low level account?

They're offering you the Mamaroo they copped from me!

Executive Chef
    Only on my second account which is level 75 but Iv never bought anything on that one and told myself I never will as I spend on my main account. My main account is being offered the peony pony pack. I can't believe the amazing animals I have been offered on my second account, this one and previously the chocolate rabbit

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    They're offering you the Mamaroo they copped from me!
    Oh no lol, is that where it's gone! I'm not even buying it so it's sitting there looking for a family

Rhino Keeper
    I'm gutted....got the mamaroo offer too.

It totally amazes me how unfair Storm8 is in their offers!!! I NEVER get sale offers on gems but my daughter's game receives gem sales on a regular basis-about every 2 weeks!
    I complained to Storm 8 once & threatened to post a bad review....they sent me ONE sale, like SIX MONTHS ago!!! 😡
    I guess I won't ever get into their "special players" club and get those sales all the time! After they sent me the one and only sale offer my daughter deleted her game. She said she wasn't playing if it wasn't fair to all players. I continue to buy my gems at FULL price each time. It just seems like that after supporting the game at full price for over two years they could quit being so greedy and give me a turn at the 1/2 price gems for a couple of years- I'd probably spend even more in the long run!! I'm sure there are others out there getting the short end of the stick from Storm8 as well! But I'll quit ranting now- sorry! 😶
    -DocZLA

I am on the short end too and I don't like it either. How hard could it be to set the system up to include all players in a gem sale?
    (Maybe they're just plain old meanies)!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast