Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SALE on Treasure Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Before buying the Sea Lion, look at the cost of skipping the Sea Lion steps. It has been reported that they are 50 gems a piece. So , unless you need a Sea Lion it would be cheaper to skip the steps.
    Thank you Nina. I realized that after I posted it. I do need a Sea Lion, but if I have to I might just pay gems to skip those steps then hoefully I will get a Sea Lion later on.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, lets keep the posts on the topic of the current sale of the treasure animals. You can discuss the current goal on the thread:
    Taurus Goal: April 29 2016
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Hey guys, lets keep the posts on the topic of the current sale of the treasure animals. You can discuss the current goal on the thread:
    Taurus Goal: April 29 2016
    Do you have any idea if the Treasure animals can be bred while they are in the Shop?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Do you have any idea if the Treasure animals can be bred while they are in the Shop?
    I did send a request over yesterday checking on this. I have not heard anything back yet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I broke down and bought the Money Badger. It was hard parting with 1,000 gems but I wanted it. Got him on the nest now.

My biggest problem now will be food. I have 3 gem hybrid animals I am trying to raise to epic and now a money badger. I will need an enormous amount of food for that. I am pretty much to the point that I can plant charm cherries or nexus nuts exclusively, but even at that it's going to take a while. I'll just have to hoard food like crazy for a few weeks.
    Last edited by JeffW60; 04-30-16 at 05:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hatched my Money Badger and am waiting to put it into the evolution flower for its first evolution.

Awesome JeffW60! But those babies eat like there's no tomorrow!! BTW - I am the proud owner of Money Badger twins! One is on the nest and the other is in the flower.
    I see they are no longer in the shop so whoever bought one did so at the right time.
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 05-01-16 at 05:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Twins!!! That's awesome. You will have some steady gems now but don't give up on a gem sale. You will eventually get one.

You are right about the food. Between the money badger, the Treent of Life, and my 3 gem hybrids I am trying to raise. I am in dire need of food.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    Awesome JeffW60! But those babies eat like there's no tomorrow!! BTW - I am the proud owner of Money Badger twins!
    I see they are no longer in the shop so we bought at the right time.
    BTW, I just sent you a neighbor request. I visited your forest and it is very nice. When did you get the Trick or Treent? That is one of my next goals.

Thank-you for the compliment! And I will certainly accept your friend request!
    As for the Trick or Treent, I have had her for a month or so. She's on level 14 but she'll have to remain epic-less for a while. Her food cost is now at 6000 a whack!
    I was shocked when I saw her egg as I had only expanded one plot on that lower area and I didn't have Treent yet.
    Last edited by chickenladyx14; 05-01-16 at 07:04 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast