Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: SALE on Treasure Animals

SALE on Treasure Animals

I would like them all but will buy the Money Badger. Before I do, I need clarification on the gem payout. 1 gem every 2 days?
    Also, the other 3 pay 1 gem every 3 days? Not much of a payout if I am reading correctly. TY

Executive Chef
    Money Badger is the best gem producer - it gives you 2 gems every day at level 15. What is the sale price for it? It's greyed out for me because I can't buy more Money Badgers.

They were all on sale for 600 gems before they left the market last year.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    I would like them all but will buy the Money Badger. Before I do, I need clarification on the gem payout. 1 gem every 2 days?
    Also, the other 3 pay 1 gem every 3 days? Not much of a payout if I am reading correctly. TY
    I bought the Money Badger for 600 gems as part of last year's Black Friday sales and immediately raised it to level 15. I collect 2 gems per day from it and in another 312 days, I will have collected the 600 gems to break even. At 1,000 gems, it will take 500 days once it at level 15 (almost a week to hatch and evolve) to break even.

The Badger is $1,000. Eeeeks!
    edited to add: ninasidstorm8 and I must have been posting at the same time

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenladyx14 View Post
    The Badger is $1,000. Eeeeks!
    edited to add: ninasidstorm8 and I must have been posting at the same time
    Oh wow! That's a lot more expensive than the previous sale!

Executive Chef
    If you are looking for the best gem producer go with Money Badger. Money Badger gives the most gems at 4 every 2 days when epic. Golden Retriever gives 4 every 3 days Treasure Toucan and Prize Pony give 3 every 3 days.

Personally, I don't feel any give enough gems to warrant the price. I have Money Badger and Treasure Toucan, both of which I was lucky enough to breed back when it was possible. They will be the only treasure animals I have at these kind of prices with that kind of return. YMMV
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Farm Supplier
    Another question...are they breedable during the sale?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by utili68 View Post
    Another question...are they breedable during the sale?
    The descriptions in the shop list them as "Not available through breeding" so I would say not. I can't really test ias I'm busy trying to breed a sea lion though. Kinda a bummer as I wouldn't mind trying to breed one, even if it was only for a short time.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm gonna have to think on this. I would love to have the Money Badger, but 1,000 gems is a bit steep. Still, I might. I assume this sale will last at least 7 days so I have time to think on it. One way or the other I WILL get the Taurus animal since I am a Taurus. I will try to breed the Sea Lion for a few days and if no luck, I will spend the 170 gems and buy a Sea Lion. How that goes may factor into whether I buy a Money Badger.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I'm gonna have to think on this. I would love to have the Money Badger, but 1,000 gems is a bit steep. Still, I might. I assume this sale will last at least 7 days so I have time to think on it. One way or the other I WILL get the Taurus animal since I am a Taurus. I will try to breed the Sea Lion for a few days and if no luck, I will spend the 170 gems and buy a Sea Lion. How that goes may factor into whether I buy a Money Badger.
    Before buying the Sea Lion, look at the cost of skipping the Sea Lion steps. It has been reported that they are 50 gems a piece. So , unless you need a Sea Lion it would be cheaper to skip the steps.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 04-29-16 at 04:58 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast