Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    It would be so simple if they would just make it so we can log in and out of our games using the storm8 menu as in Bakery Story. Smh. Wasn't it like that before?
    It was same as Bakery long time ago.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by waterbombs View Post
    I've already done that too. lol All of my logins are the same as my phone. I've logged in and out of everything several times, deleted and re downloaded, still nothing works.
    Let me see if someone can help to check your account.

Rhino Keeper

Recovering Account

Hey,
    Today I tried to log into my old restaurant and start playing again and possibly buying some gems. When I downloaded the app it wouldn't allow me to sign in to my old account. I tried on bakery story and it allowed me to transfer all my progress from all the games except restaurant story. Any solutions? Does it have to do something with game center? Sorry to any forum staff I didn't know where to post this. Anyways any help is appreciated.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hi kylebusch,

It may possibly have to do with the Game Center. Are you playing cross-platform? (Ex. playing on iOS, but trying to log into Android?)

I'll try and help you out as much as I can, but you may want to file a claim with support (link in my signature).

Moved thread to bugs forum
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Help me

Why can not I connect to my old account I know it's like a new device iphon5 contu is cristimare

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Please refer to this guide on how to log back into your account. Restaurant Story should have a login feature in iOS, and your progress may be tracked through your Game Center ID as well
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

thank you but I did not understand much more explicitly that the link is not helpful and if we fail we can transfer money to another account and the jams in Now (restaurant Story)

The Honorable Panda
    Gems from one game cannot be transferred to another game.

If you cannot log into your current game by using the steps shown in post 1 of the guide link that pixiegamer provided, please contact support so an agent can assist in recovering your game.

Support link is in my signature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Help

good day I remembered older and can not connect iphonu 5 (restaurant story)

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast