Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Farm Supplier
    This just happened to me after switching accounts back and forth on various devices without issues for a couple of years. I logged onto an ipad and the game center messed up the links between my accounts so the iOS cloud doesn't switch RS to a new account anymore when I use BS to try to change accounts. RS just stays stuck on one account. This somehow messed up my android so my level 99 restaurant became a level 1 on the android... I'm not sure what's going on, but losing the ability to change accounts in RS is a weird backwards slide for TL or Storm8 or whoever is running the show now.

I'm not even sure that level 99 restaurant is safe now that it logs in as a level 1 on android. Which one will win?
    Last edited by traellen; 06-30-16 at 03:53 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Any word on when the account switch button is coming back?

I'm going to have to reset an ios device and force the cloud to load the correct RS. Hoping that will work to restore order...I know it has both accounts stored in the cloud because it asked which one to load when it first got confused. I don't understand why the game center handles this. I always thought the accounts were loaded from the Storm8 servers.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    Still no response.
    Sorry I did check but no answer yet else I would had posted or pm you. Will do when I have further news. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by traellen View Post
    This just happened to me after switching accounts back and forth on various devices without issues for a couple of years. I logged onto an ipad and the game center messed up the links between my accounts so the iOS cloud doesn't switch RS to a new account anymore when I use BS to try to change accounts. RS just stays stuck on one account. This somehow messed up my android so my level 99 restaurant became a level 1 on the android... I'm not sure what's going on, but losing the ability to change accounts in RS is a weird backwards slide for TL or Storm8 or whoever is running the show now.

I'm not even sure that level 99 restaurant is safe now that it logs in as a level 1 on android. Which one will win?
    For iOS device, please log in to the Game Centre using the correct account. As for your game on Android device, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you further.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been asking for help since April!

Fashion Designer
    Can we please get a response to the question asked several times over many months, why has the feature been taken away, to log into a different storm8 account through the game itself? Why remove something that was working perfectly? Thankyou

Can't log into iOS device with account on android phone

Hello, I have the game on my android phone, with an account through android (not Game Center).
    I'm trying to play on my iPad, but despite both games being logged into my Facebook, it's only recognizing the iOS Game Center log in, which is my moms.
    I've tried with Facebook, it doesn't work.
    I am not even able to make or log into a storm8 id on the iPad, there's no option.
    There's also no option to log out of the Game Center that I could find.

Getting irritated about it.
    Appreciate any help

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    To log out or into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login or out where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart the game.

Thank you for the reply.
    I did that, but now the game won't log me into Facebook.

I click to log in, it opens browser, says I already gave permission, but then doesn't log me in

Farm Supplier
    I have a solution. You need to download bakery story on your apple device. Then log into your storm8 account on bakery story and it will overwrite restaurant story to that account you just signed into. Hopes this helps.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast