Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by devtri98 View Post
    I was playing on my phone, I now have a Kindle HD and can not access my level in the game. When I download it , a new game is created and there is no option to sign in to account settings at all. What can I do to fix this?
    The login feature is not available for Kindle devices. You will need to contact support for assistance in transferring your games.

See support link in my signature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Can't log in

I recent got a new phone and can't retrieve my game. I followed the directions, downloaded another gave, logged in, etc. Still didn't work. Why can't I just log in regularly? I emailed storm 8 and got a response that it could take up to 30 days to get a response. I'm already missing challenges and I've received no help..

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterjunkie View Post
    I recent got a new phone and can't retrieve my game. I followed the directions, downloaded another gave, logged in, etc. Still didn't work. Why can't I just log in regularly? I emailed storm 8 and got a response that it could take up to 30 days to get a response. I'm already missing challenges and I've received no help..
    What platforms are you transferring from and to? Try logging onto Game Center if your account were previously on iOS platform. See Post 1 of current thread for more information.

Farm Supplier

missing ?account settings?

I noticed that the button „account settings“ is missing in RS. (in BS it’s still there) social -> invite friends, both on android and IOS. so it’s no longer possible to log in to a different account in RS!

fortunately my RS game progress is still available on my iPad, but I also play on my android phone with the same account and there the progress is lost and my game is back to level 1. I tried to log back in, but it isn’t loading and I can’t access my account anymore. BS works fine, at least by now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB90EE02-0236-45F7-8F41-625469A200AA.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	52779

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconera View Post
    I noticed that the button „account settings“ is missing in RS. (in BS it’s still there) social -> invite friends, both on android and IOS. so it’s no longer possible to log in to a different account in RS!

fortunately my RS game progress is still available on my iPad, but I also play on my android phone with the same account and there the progress is lost and my game is back to level 1. I tried to log back in, but it isn’t loading and I can’t access my account anymore. BS works fine, at least by now.
    As mentioned in Post 1 of current thread, Restaurant Story does not have the Login feature which is why you dont see it. See Post 1 for more information on how to get the Login feature. Since you are playing on multiple platforms, do make sure that you have logged out of your Game Centre before you play on Android platform and vice versa, log into Game Centre before you play on iOS platform.

(Merged to existing thread)

Farm Supplier
    thanks for your answer.

I‘ve been playing on two devices with the same account for ages now. I never had a sync problem. And BS is still working properly on both devices, but RS doesn‘t connect and won‘t load the progress.

Grand Emperor
    Try logging out of Game Centre on your iPad before you transfer your games to your Android device.

If you're still unable to play on your Android device, you can contact Support via support form and select "Account recovery".

Farm Supplier
    thanks for your advice, unfortunately that didn‘t work.

I am still wondering why BS is able to sync on both devices and RS is not.

if this continues I‘ll have to stop playing RS although I will miss it.

Grand Emperor
    Restaurant is tagged to Game Centre while Bakery is not. Feel free to reach out to Support for help, as mentioned above. All the best!

Farm Supplier

Where's the account setting button?

After logging out of Game Center and logging back in, I can't access my game. It appears that the account setting button has been removed. There was one! I don't know why but I have two games on RS using the same ID which should not be possible! Please reinstate this button so I can change accounts.