Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Grand Emperor
    Do you still have your iOS device? You can log back to Game Center and get back into your game?

Looks like you may need Support to help you do the transfer, send them a request.

I submitted a ticket with all the required info. Hopefully I hear something soon so I don't miss out on the new goal today
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Got my restaurant back already. I'm glad they did it so fast. All is well
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident

Logging in on Restaurant Story

Recently I re downloaded Restaurant Story. However, it is not letting me sign in on my previous account, like Bakery Story did. I have tried turning off and on Game Center, but that doesn't work. I am running iOS if that matters.

Farm Supplier
    I might be wrong, but I think you need to download bakery story and sign in with that. For some reason you can not sign in through restaurant story, you need to do it in bakery story. Once you do that, it will automatically sync all of your storm8 game data, including the data for restaurant story.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 124ant View Post
    Recently I re downloaded Restaurant Story. However, it is not letting me sign in on my previous account, like Bakery Story did. I have tried turning off and on Game Center, but that doesn't work. I am running iOS if that matters.
    dylanGaz is correct. Use the Login feature in Bakery Story to transfer and all games under that account will be transferred over. Also make sure you are log unto the correct Game Center account if you are using a different account.

Quote Originally Posted by dylanGaz View Post
    I might be wrong, but I think you need to download bakery story and sign in with that. For some reason you can not sign in through restaurant story, you need to do it in bakery story. Once you do that, it will automatically sync all of your storm8 game data, including the data for restaurant story.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    dylanGaz is correct. Use the Login feature in Bakery Story to transfer and all games under that account will be transferred over. Also make sure you are log unto the correct Game Center account if you are using a different account.
    How do I log in through bakery story? If I tap the S symbol it brings up a bunch of games, but it says install for Restaurant Story.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 124ant View Post
    How do I log in through bakery story? If I tap the S symbol it brings up a bunch of games, but it says install for Restaurant Story.
    If your previous game was attached to the game center, start playing this new RS game you downloaded and you should see the screen refresh and your old game should show up.

If you already have bakery story on your device and you just downloaded the RS game, try restarting your device. If your storm ID is the same for both your BS and RS games, your old RS game should show up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast