Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Quote Originally Posted by Puss5678 View Post
    After logging out of Game Center and logging back in, I can't access my game. It appears that the account setting button has been removed. There was one! I don't know why but I have two games on RS using the same ID which should not be possible! Please reinstate this button so I can change accounts.
    Some iOS players lost theirs after updating to iOS 13 - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...r-ios13-update

Not sure if yours is the same. Please contact Support: support form and select "Account Recovery" category.

Farm Supplier
    I have resolved my problem. I logged out then back into Game Center and then opened RS2. It should say "Welcome to Game Center." Logged back into RS and it loaded my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Puss5678 View Post
    I have resolved my problem. I logged out then back into Game Center and then opened RS2. It should say "Welcome to Game Center." Logged back into RS and it loaded my game.
    Great that your issue is resolved! Thanks for the update.

I switched from iPhone 6 plus to Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Downloaded and logged into Bakery Story with my storm8 ID - no issues. Bakery Story opened with correct data. Downloaded Restaurant Story, and it's at level 1. I've been trying to figure this out all weekend. If RS is tied to BS log in, why is this happening? What am I missing? I opened a ticket, but have zero faith it will be answered. I am now still playing RS on the iPhone and Bakery Story on the Galaxy. I have to trade in the iPhone within next week.

Please help.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819