Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Yes…but that seems to be the only way my RS is saved..through Game Center…as weenie one is the one that is recognized as having my forum ID…I’m just going to have to stay on Apple devices to keep it…I’ve read this entire posts,too many problems ,ty for replying though…as I can’t trust the weenie one being the one to stay connected to storm8,which somehow happened,logging into Game Center was the only way I got my big account back
    No problem.

But keep in mind that if you contact the team, they'll be able to see both the large and small restaurants on their end and you can specify which one you want to remain linked to your account. If you're worried, just make sure you take screen shots of the larger resto and its details such as XP, size, level, etc. That way, on the off chance there is an issue they can restore the proper one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No problem.

But keep in mind that if you contact the team, they'll be able to see both the large and small restaurants on their end and you can specify which one you want to remain linked to your account. If you're worried, just make sure you take screen shots of the larger resto and its details such as XP, size, level, etc. That way, on the off chance there is an issue they can restore the proper one.
    Thank you very much- I will def keep this info on hand,appreciate your help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No problem.

Ok,I just realized there is a “ Sign In with Apple” log in now…so I signed in…will that save my RS and BS progress that way,in case I get new device( Apple)

Executive Chef
    ( I’m so sorry I’m asking so much stuff)…ok,so I signed in( in game) on settings “ Sign In with Apple ID”…on bakery & restaurant ( the level 99)…does that mean IF /WHEN I get new Apple device,all I have to do is sign into “ Sign In with Apple ID” and my bigs will pop up?are they now protected with my Apple ID?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    ( I’m so sorry I’m asking so much stuff)…ok,so I signed in( in game) on settings “ Sign In with Apple ID”…on bakery & restaurant ( the level 99)…does that mean IF /WHEN I get new Apple device,all I have to do is sign into “ Sign In with Apple ID” and my bigs will pop up?are they now protected with my Apple ID?

From what I gather, the login with Apple or Facebook, etc. are secondary ways to make transferring our accounts between devices easier for us to do on our own. Our accounts are saved on Storm8 servers which means that our accounts are linked to our s8 usernames and passwords, these other options just link our storm8 accounts to other things such as facebook or apple id.

I can't say whether or not the apple login will sort the issue with your restaurants getting mixed up or not, but having another way to transfer on your own can't hurt. But in the end if you do try to transfer and come into any issues, it will need to be handled by the support team since they're the only ones who have direct access to our game data.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021