Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Puss5678 View Post
    After logging out of Game Center and logging back in, I can't access my game. It appears that the account setting button has been removed. There was one! I don't know why but I have two games on RS using the same ID which should not be possible! Please reinstate this button so I can change accounts.
    Some iOS players lost theirs after updating to iOS 13 - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...r-ios13-update

Not sure if yours is the same. Please contact Support: support form and select "Account Recovery" category.

Farm Supplier
    I have resolved my problem. I logged out then back into Game Center and then opened RS2. It should say "Welcome to Game Center." Logged back into RS and it loaded my game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Puss5678 View Post
    I have resolved my problem. I logged out then back into Game Center and then opened RS2. It should say "Welcome to Game Center." Logged back into RS and it loaded my game.
    Great that your issue is resolved! Thanks for the update.

I switched from iPhone 6 plus to Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Downloaded and logged into Bakery Story with my storm8 ID - no issues. Bakery Story opened with correct data. Downloaded Restaurant Story, and it's at level 1. I've been trying to figure this out all weekend. If RS is tied to BS log in, why is this happening? What am I missing? I opened a ticket, but have zero faith it will be answered. I am now still playing RS on the iPhone and Bakery Story on the Galaxy. I have to trade in the iPhone within next week.

Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by rrivera921 View Post
    I switched from iPhone 6 plus to Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Downloaded and logged into Bakery Story with my storm8 ID - no issues. Bakery Story opened with correct data. Downloaded Restaurant Story, and it's at level 1. I've been trying to figure this out all weekend. If RS is tied to BS log in, why is this happening? What am I missing? I opened a ticket, but have zero faith it will be answered. I am now still playing RS on the iPhone and Bakery Story on the Galaxy. I have to trade in the iPhone within next week.

Please help.
    I have the same problem. I'm switching from apple to android. Bakery Story no problems, everything is working. My id and password is correct. I can't log in to Restaurant Story. Is there anything I can try to have my old Restaurant back? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdyGirl79 View Post
    I have the same problem. I'm switching from apple to android. Bakery Story no problems, everything is working. My id and password is correct. I can't log in to Restaurant Story. Is there anything I can try to have my old Restaurant back? Thank you!
    You can contact support at support.storm8.com and they will assist you with transfering your account.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    You can contact support at support.storm8.com and they will assist you with transfering your account.
    I did, no answer at all

I just don't understand why Bakery Story is working perfect and Restaurant Story is not. I use the same id and password, but Restaurant Story won't change/load my id.

Farm Supplier
    I don?t know how to contact support about this but I recently just got a new phone and I usually just delete all of my apps and when I get the new one I just install and log in through bakery story (IOS) but this last time I didn?t and they were able to transfer all my apps into the new phone. When I got into restaurant story on my new device it already had my account then when I got into bakery it was reset I basically had to create a temporary ID to log into my account. Weird then I noticed my restaurant is locked on that account and when I try to connect to my other accounts they transfer perfectly fine except restaurant story,it?s locked it won?t transfer to my other accounts, I guess I should be happy I didn?t lose my progress.

Then I tried to log into my tablet (andriod) but there my restaurant shows it?s at level 1 it?s frustrating because I just use my tablet to get on when I want to redecorate my stores.(much easier) I would want to reset my phone, and then try to install the games again to see if that works but I?m afraid it will for sure show that I?m on level 1 in restaurant story.

Also another thing on my iOS device i never did use game center to save my progress and that has worked for me and unfortunately this time in trying to figure out how to get me sign in into my other accounts I signed into GameCenter then signed out after I noticed my issue was still there and now it tells me sign in into gamecenter to continue my progress . I?m trying to post pics but I?m not sure how to.

Quote Originally Posted by jbgarza09 View Post
    I don?t know how to contact support about this but I recently just got a new phone and I usually just delete all of my apps and when I get the new one I just install and log in through bakery story (IOS) but this last time I didn?t and they were able to transfer all my apps into the new phone. When I got into restaurant story on my new device it already had my account then when I got into bakery it was reset I basically had to create a temporary ID to log into my account. Weird then I noticed my restaurant is locked on that account and when I try to connect to my other accounts they transfer perfectly fine except restaurant story,it?s locked it won?t transfer to my other accounts, I guess I should be happy I didn?t lose my progress.

Then I tried to log into my tablet (andriod) but there my restaurant shows it?s at level 1 it?s frustrating because I just use my tablet to get on when I want to redecorate my stores.(much easier) I would want to reset my phone, and then try to install the games again to see if that works but I?m afraid it will for sure show that I?m on level 1 in restaurant story.

Also another thing on my iOS device i never did use game center to save my progress and that has worked for me and unfortunately this time in trying to figure out how to get me sign in into my other accounts I signed into GameCenter then signed out after I noticed my issue was still there and now it tells me sign in into gamecenter to continue my progress . I?m trying to post pics but I?m not sure how to.
    Hi there,
    You can contact support by clicking on the link here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    They can assist you more than the forums can since support can check your account. Here is a thread with a guide on how to fill out the form. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form
    Please let me know if you still need help.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    So I’m having issues on both my IOS and andriod devices so how would I go about fixing both problems would they have to be separate tickets? And it’s only with my restaurant story game, on my iOS it’s locked into one account can’t access my other restaurants and on andriod it says I’m on level 1
    Happy 4th of July