Thread: Sweetheart stool will not rotate

Rhino Keeper

Sweetheart stool will not rotate

I can not get my sweetheart stools to rotate. They will only face in one direction.

Nightclub Owner
    Sadly I don't think this is a bug; there's several chairs in the games that don't rotate and never have, the Sweetheart Stool is one of them. I always figured this was intended since it was reported to the team when the items were first released but was never changed.

Over the years, when things like this happen, it typically means the team doesn't intend to fix the issue or it was an intentional design choice from the start. In either case, it's not unusual for the team to not respond directly to issues they don't see as bugs.

I'm not trying to discourage you (or anyone) from reporting these things. There's always the chance that the current team will adjust these past issues. In this instance, it does seem unlikely since the stool has been relisted over the years but never altered.

(You can find the original release threads here and here, if you'd like to see the posts from mods on the matter.)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Confirming Annira's post that this is not a bug. This was reported over last year when the stools went on sale and the team replied that this particular stool's not having a rotation was intentional.

That being said, it looks like there is demand for the stool's facing a new direction, and I will forward this feedback over. Closing thread since this is technically resolved.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~