Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Farm Supplier
    I don’t think I’m being understood, and for some reason I can’t upload my pictures on here. It’s so frustrating, I’m stuck on one account on my restaurant story on my iPhone and when I log into that same account on my tablet which is andriod it says I’m on level 1??

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jbgarza09 View Post
    I don?t think I?m being understood, and for some reason I can?t upload my pictures on here. It?s so frustrating, I?m stuck on one account on my restaurant story on my iPhone and when I log into that same account on my tablet which is andriod it says I?m on level 1??
    It's because if the iOS Game Center - for some reason once RS has been linked to it, you cannot transfer the game to Android using the standard transfer method. All the other s8 games will transfer without issue but RS will show that you're logged in to the proper account but it'll be reset to level 1.

You'll have to submit a ticket with the team so they can do it on their end via the link Paul provided in post 189.

New Resident
    Hi ! How are you ? I need some help please , I?ve been playing RS since 2013 ( wishing to play before ). I?m an active player 24/7 I?ve spent time a lot of time and money as well, I got a new phone which is iPhone 12 but I didn?t notice that a lot of things are not There, like 2017, my side goals and my 5 day goals items are gone ( really sad) - ❌Whale fountain ( side Goal )
    - ❌Summer Hammock ( side Goal )
    - ❌Creepy clock ( side Goal )
    ☑️
    - ❌Thanksgiving dessert ( side Goal ) Ring it in ( goal )�� new year party
    Side Goal Get That Glow Part 1-3
    - Be my Valentine part 1-4 goal ❌Side Goal Prize is Kissing Swans.
    - Magic and Mystery Goal- February 22 2018. ❌Side Goal Prize is Bear Porridge
    - GOAL: Off The Road - 2018 May 3
    Side Goal I can?t remember the name also gone. Plus I finished my goals. Goal May 22 2018 and my price is lucked ( which is pizzeria kitchen and pizza tossed ). Please help me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pagjoe View Post
    Hi ! How are you ? I need some help please , I?ve been playing RS since 2013 ( wishing to play before ). I?m an active player 24/7 I?ve spent time a lot of time and money as well, I got a new phone which is iPhone 12 but I didn?t notice that a lot of things are not There, like 2017, my side goals and my 5 day goals items are gone ( really sad) - ❌Whale fountain ( side Goal )
    - ❌Summer Hammock ( side Goal )
    - ❌Creepy clock ( side Goal )
    ☑️
    - ❌Thanksgiving dessert ( side Goal ) Ring it in ( goal )�� new year party
    Side Goal Get That Glow Part 1-3
    - Be my Valentine part 1-4 goal ❌Side Goal Prize is Kissing Swans.
    - Magic and Mystery Goal- February 22 2018. ❌Side Goal Prize is Bear Porridge
    - GOAL: Off The Road - 2018 May 3
    Side Goal I can?t remember the name also gone. Plus I finished my goals. Goal May 22 2018 and my price is lucked ( which is pizzeria kitchen and pizza tossed ). Please help me.
    Answered in your other post.

Rhino Keeper
    I can no longer access my iPhone restaurant. It wants to log ,e in to my iPad restaurant. Is there something I can do to be able to have both of my restaurants on two iOS devices logged into Game Center?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    I can no longer access my iPhone restaurant. It wants to log ,e in to my iPad restaurant. Is there something I can do to be able to have both of my restaurants on two iOS devices logged into Game Center?
    You may need to contact Storm8 Support for help with this. I believe some games on iOS still have a login feature (example: Bakery Story), that would allow you to switch accounts between all S8 games on that device - and you might still be able to try this, as the different login would reflect on Restautant Story as well. All you would need for this case are the S8 IDs and passwords associated with both restaruants. However, I'm not sure if/how that functionality works with Game Center.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for replying!

Executive Chef
    Ok?very odd problem,hope I can explain?I play mainly on iPad..have played storm8/ team lava games since 2011?currently playing only fs,bs,and RS?couldn?t play on ipad yesterday due to storms,but could on phone( bakery already on it),went to redownload RS on it,had some weenie lvl 10 or 11 on it!,also had my forum ID on iit and friend code?big 99 has my friend code..but not forum ID?( after reading pages here,I got my big onto my phone,Game Center log in worked)?but big still doesn?t have forum ID on it?only the weenie one does,so I?m afraid only the weenie is attached to my Storm 8 ID,I believe the only reason my RS came back is because of Game Center ?so how can both have my friend code,yet only weenie has my forum name?and storm 8 sidebar when dropped from game is only recognizing the weenie? your salad is ready??I do not want the weenie attached to my storm 8 ID,only my big 99?.
    Ps- yes,the RS I play on iPad is my big?and only now noticed didn?t have forum name?when I reinstalled on iPad earlier this year to get back into game,I used bakery log in ,RS popped up normal..so didn?t think nothing of it,seems RS only popped up big account because of being logged into Game Center

Ok….the lil one did NOT have my friend code….but still worried since it said my forum ID…and right hand drop down says go get your salad…I guess I’m stuck with Apple products in order to keep that game safe
    Last edited by mamareader02; 01-10-24 at 02:22 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Ok?very odd problem,hope I can explain?I play mainly on iPad..have played storm8/ team lava games since 2011?currently playing only fs,bs,and RS?couldn?t play on ipad yesterday due to storms,but could on phone( bakery already on it),went to redownload RS on it,had some weenie lvl 10 or 11 on it!,also had my forum ID on iit and friend code?big 99 has my friend code..but not forum ID?( after reading pages here,I got my big onto my phone,Game Center log in worked)?but big still doesn?t have forum ID on it?only the weenie one does,so I?m afraid only the weenie is attached to my Storm 8 ID,I believe the only reason my RS came back is because of Game Center ?so how can both have my friend code,yet only weenie has my forum name?and storm 8 sidebar when dropped from game is only recognizing the weenie? your salad is ready??I do not want the weenie attached to my storm 8 ID,only my big 99?.
    Ps- yes,the RS I play on iPad is my big?and only now noticed didn?t have forum name?when I reinstalled on iPad earlier this year to get back into game,I used bakery log in ,RS popped up normal..so didn?t think nothing of it,seems RS only popped up big account because of being logged into Game Center
    As far as I know, the only way to resolve this is to ask the team to disconnect your game from the Game Center which you can do via Support Ticket.

It used to be that the Game Center was the way we were able to keep our progress across devices but since then they've added the login feature so it's redundant now. It's my understanding that having them disconnect the GC from your restaurant shouldn't lose any of your progress.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    As far as I know, the only way to resolve this is to ask the team to disconnect your game from the Game Center which you can do via Support Ticket.

It used to be that the Game Center was the way we were able to keep our progress across devices but since then they've added the login feature so it's redundant now. It's my understanding that having them disconnect the GC from your restaurant shouldn't lose any of your progress.
    Yes…but that seems to be the only way my RS is saved..through Game Center…as weenie one is the one that is recognized as having my forum ID…I’m just going to have to stay on Apple devices to keep it…I’ve read this entire posts,too many problems ,ty for replying though…as I can’t trust the weenie one being the one to stay connected to storm8,which somehow happened,logging into Game Center was the only way I got my big account back