New Device - transfer your games
When you get a new device, you have a choice of setting a restaurant on your new device or transfer your current restaurant to it.
To set a new restaurant:
1. Download Restaurant Story unto your new device.
2. Start playing on your new restaurant. Don't forget to set your new Storm8 ID and password.
To transfer your current restaurant to your new device:
1. Transfer your games (see below instructions).
2. Log into your Game Centre if using iOS device
3. Start Restaurant Story
Transfer your games
You can use the Login feature to transfer your Storm8 ID and all Storm8 games over to your new device. Since Restaurant Story does not have the login feature, you will need to use any game listed on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread instead.
Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon on Feature thread.
If you have issues transferring your games, you can contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.
(1) If you are selling or giving away your old device, it is recommended that you contact Storm8 Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and ask them to remove your Storm8 ID and games tagged to that device.
(2) Playing on devices of different platforms may cause sync errors.
Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle
Maintain your device
Remember to do the general housekeeping periodically to maintain your device for the best in-game experience. Your game will slow down when your device is not performing well.
- Always keep the latest software version for your device (e.g. operating software and game)
- Make sure your device has plenty of space (by clearing unwanted apps, photos, documents, etc.)
- Clear cache
- Disconnect and connect to your cellular or wifi
- Restart device