Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Farm Supplier

Restuarant disappeared

I got a new phone and all the apps on my old phone that just broke were lost, including Restaurant Story. I just downloaded the game expecting my restaurant to show, but instead it's a brand new restaurant. Like if I started a new one, but I didn't. Please help. I don't want to lose my restuarant/coins and all the ovens I got thru goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Anikamarie23 View Post
    I got a new phone and all the apps on my old phone that just broke were lost, including Restaurant Story. I just downloaded the game expecting my restaurant to show, but instead it's a brand new restaurant. Like if I started a new one, but I didn't. Please help. I don't want to lose my restuarant/coins and all the ovens I got thru goals.

What operating system was your old phone and what is your new phone? iOS or Android? And did you have a Storm8 id and password set up?
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Have you done the following steps:
    - Click the S8 logo (upper right corner of your restaurant)
    - Click 'Account Settings'

(You may need to complete the short tutorial first (serving those waffles/omelettes etc) in your 'brand new restaurant' before you are able to see the options above).

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    If you just downloaded the game on your new device, you will have to log in to recover your restaurant.

If you're playing on Android: you should have the option to log in by tapping the S8 logo in the upper right corner of the screen, going to Account Settings, and logging in there. The username and password are the same as those used to log into this forum.

If you're playing on iOS: your progress will be saved in the Game Center, and should be restored when you log in and your account details sync up on your new device.

Please contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature) if neither of these options work. I hope you're able to get your restaurant back!

[Moved to Bugs and Issues]
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Omg it worked! Thank you all so much for your help!!!! I have my restuarant back!!😃

New Resident

I can't log in to my old account after I bought new phone

Rhino Keeper

Unable to transfer account on restaurant story

I am unable to transfer all of my saved data on restaurant story. I've tried to create another account so that I can try to trade with it, but it still says either that I'm a guest or my New ID that I created. Please tell me on what I can do from here.
    Storm 8!

The Honorable Panda
    Please see the instructions of how to transfer on the login thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post759602
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)

Had a long break and new device.

I bet you will all tell me to email the storm8 account restoring guys, but I was hoping to avoid that. As u can see by me typing on the forum I remember my storm8 id and password just fine.

So I have a wierd issue with my restaurant. Been away from the game for at least a year, but felt like visiting my restaurant again. I installed it on my new devise (android), so I could log into my old account, however my restaurant shows up as lvl 1. Seemingly all the other games r okay, dragon story 130ish, bakery 70 and so on, but my restaurant shows up as lvl 1. Tried it on my android phone too, same thing. My second account was tested too, and there my restaurant showed as 99 with all bells and whistles. So I made a temporary account on my new device, invited this account and visited my restaurant. And its just as before the break. Also tried installing dragon story in the hope that logging in that way would fix it.

Have anyone else encountered this issue? Do u think maybe its just fixed by itself tomorrow(as storm8 games sometimes do)? Any ideas on how to fix it without contacting storm8? Maybe I should try farm story (as I recall it my first storm8 game)? Or any question I have forgotten to ask

Thanks in advance Anja

Rhino Keeper
    Use steps 3 and 4 in the following link:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post759602

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast