Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Farm Supplier

Exclamation Account data loss

I have an android tablet and phone. I was logged into my phone with restaurant story with my data and I was on level 53. I tried to log in with my tablet, but when it asked me to override the data on my tablet, it said I was on level one on my phone. I thought it was just glitches, but I hit override and now I am stuck on level one on both my tablet and phone.

Is there any way to restore my data or undo the changes I made?

Grand Emperor
    Is your phone iOS or Android? If it's iOS, force shut your game, log into Game Centre, start game and see if your restaurant is back to your original level. If you are using an Android phone, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you further. Sorry about your issues.

Farm Supplier
    I set up a temporary account with the id testm23. Whenever I log into something with my id DylanGaz, it thinks that testm23 is synced with my id DylanGaz. When I looked up DylanGaz under neighbors, my progress was still there. Now I need to figure out how to get out of testm23 and back into DylanGaz.

I have tried to log out of Facebook and game center, and when I log in with my main id DylanGaz, it just puts testm23 on that device for restaurant story only. There is no way to get into DylanGaz under restaurant story.

On android when I tired to log out of testm23 and into DylanGaz, it keeps wanting me to override the same data from testm23. When I hit ok, it just overrides that data with the same data, not my data from DylanGaz.

Executive Chef
    I have a similar issue. I got a new phone and restored all my data from the old phone, it installed all the games for me, but they're all level 1.

When I try to log in with my Storm8 ID in Account Settings, it is showing some of my games levels incorrect! I don't want to log in with the wrong levels.

I also signed into Game Center and started a game from within Game Center, it showed the first game I signed into, but the rest of games show incorrectly and log me at level 1 with an empty shop. Then I tried login in Account Settings again, but it just showed the wrong levels again.

I sent an email to support several days ago, but got no response.

I want to play all my games on my new phone, so that I can give away my old phone.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dylanGaz View Post
    I set up a temporary account with the id testm23. Whenever I log into something with my id DylanGaz, it thinks that testm23 is synced with my id DylanGaz. When I looked up DylanGaz under neighbors, my progress was still there. Now I need to figure out how to get out of testm23 and back into DylanGaz.

I have tried to log out of Facebook and game center, and when I log in with my main id DylanGaz, it just puts testm23 on that device for restaurant story only. There is no way to get into DylanGaz under restaurant story.

On android when I tired to log out of testm23 and into DylanGaz, it keeps wanting me to override the same data from testm23. When I hit ok, it just overrides that data with the same data, not my data from DylanGaz.
    Hi. Since you are playing on devices of both platforms, you'll need to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you further.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I have a similar issue. I got a new phone and restored all my data from the old phone, it installed all the games for me, but they're all level 1.

When I try to log in with my Storm8 ID in Account Settings, it is showing some of my games levels incorrect! I don't want to log in with the wrong levels.

I also signed into Game Center and started a game from within Game Center, it showed the first game I signed into, but the rest of games show incorrectly and log me at level 1 with an empty shop. Then I tried login in Account Settings again, but it just showed the wrong levels again.

I sent an email to support several days ago, but got no response.

I want to play all my games on my new phone, so that I can give away my old phone.
    It takes several business days for Support to respond. Please have the agent remove your ID from your old phone as well.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, I will email them tonight regarding my issue.

Rhino Keeper
    August

reinstall on android

I need help! I've emailed S8 about this issues 3 times and I've never gotten a reply back. I need help restoring my restaurant story onto my android device. One day by accident I logged into the game center on my ipad and my restaurant only pops up when I'm logged into the game center. If i log out of the game center and I click on restaurant story it says Im level 1. It also wont even load on my phone anymore which is an android device. It also just says I'm on level 1. Please help. My bakery story and fashion story are still fine on my android device. It's just my restaurant story. I'm not sure what to do. I know s8 can reinstall the game to my android phone but they won't get back to me!

Switching Devices

Hello,

I see that several people are facing the same problem I am having right now. I used my husband's Ipad to play bakery story as well as Restaurant story. This has previously worked fine and never causes any problems. Right now, I am trying to play Restaurant story o my android phone/tablet, however it shows that my restaurant has reverted back to a level 1.
    Now, I have linked my restaurant to my facebook account in the hopes that I would be able to use that to restore my restaurant on my android devices only to find out that android does not have a facebook login.
    My bakery story works fine but my restaurant story is currently a level 3 and no matter how many times I try to login with my account details, it is not working.

I am aware that support has not provided anyone with a solution to this problem and I don't think my case would be any different. However as a longtime player, I would like to request support to answer my emails and solve this problem. As it has been claimed that switching between devices should not be a problem. However, it has been a problem for several people.

Thanks in advance.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast