Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Quote Originally Posted by devtri98 View Post
    I was playing on my phone, I now have a Kindle HD and can not access my level in the game. When I download it , a new game is created and there is no option to sign in to account settings at all. What can I do to fix this?
    The login feature is not available for Kindle devices. You will need to contact support for assistance in transferring your games.

See support link in my signature.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Can't log in

I recent got a new phone and can't retrieve my game. I followed the directions, downloaded another gave, logged in, etc. Still didn't work. Why can't I just log in regularly? I emailed storm 8 and got a response that it could take up to 30 days to get a response. I'm already missing challenges and I've received no help..

Quote Originally Posted by glitterjunkie View Post
    I recent got a new phone and can't retrieve my game. I followed the directions, downloaded another gave, logged in, etc. Still didn't work. Why can't I just log in regularly? I emailed storm 8 and got a response that it could take up to 30 days to get a response. I'm already missing challenges and I've received no help..
    What platforms are you transferring from and to? Try logging onto Game Center if your account were previously on iOS platform. See Post 1 of current thread for more information.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718