Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Grand Emperor
    Close your games and log unto Game Center again. Start your Restaurant Story and you should get your restaurant back.

You can reach out to Support: support form if it's still missing, make sure you select "Account Recovery" category.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Close your games and log unto Game Center again. Start your Restaurant Story and you should get your restaurant back.

You can reach out to Support: support form if it's still missing, make sure you select "Account Recovery" category.
    Thank for your help! I went to my phone company to help me reset it to manufacture setting. I was able to have access my old version after that. Happy Dance 😉 l install Dragon Story, complete help phase of game to get to my account to download my game.
    I wish they have all their games able to access our account instead of select few.

Grand Emperor
    Oh wonderful that you got your games back, melee70. I'm happy for you too. Happy cooking! Cheers.

New Resident
    I can?t change accounts either is this something they are working on or just left to fate?

New Resident
    I was able to change to my account in Game Center to load my game

Hi, yes I’m having the exact same issue...why is there no drop down to log in under a different account? My Bakery Story & Frozen Frenzy Mania transferred without a hitch...Restaurant Story..Back at level 1....I’m level 99, 66 gems? & I’ve been playing these games for 7 or 8yrs now, however, showing “New Resident” May 2016...I did start under a different RS & BS name when I got my iPad mini..Anyway can you please give me some insight to this..Thk u
    Last edited by Brenda123T; 05-07-19 at 02:26 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda123T View Post
    Hi, yes I’m having the exact same issue...why is there no drop down to log in under a different account? My Bakery Story & Frozen Frenzy Mania transferred without a hitch...Restaurant Story..Back at level 1....I’m level 99, 66 gems? & I’ve been playing these games for 7 or 8yrs now, however, showing “New Resident” May 2016...I did start under a different RS & BS name when I got my iPad mini..Anyway can you please give me some insight to this..Thk u
    Restaurant Story does not have the Login feature. You can use Bakery to do the transfer as you already knew.

Is your Restaurant Story tagged to Game Center or are you playing on both android and ios platforms? Try logging unto your Game Center and start your game again. Make sure you are using the correct Storm8 ID and password of the correct account as you have multiples accounts.

As for showing “New Resident” May 2016, this is your forum details shown next to your forum account, nothing to do with your games. Hope these clarify.

Hi....Thank you for responding..I was able to successfully get my game transferred back onto my iPad..However, I still have the issue of my 66 Gems not transferring over..When I purchased the “50” gems, I did it on my Google tablet, because my RS account did not transfer over yet..I’ve since discovered that the Total of 66 Gems are on “the Cloud” thru Facebook...I’ve already contacted TeamLava [] if you could please advise me on where to go from here...I have always used “Game Center” with my iPad...but when My iPad screen broke i wasn’t sure what to do because I just don’t have the money to buy a new one...so, I invested in a Google Tablet (Ugh) Anyway, Just could not adjust to how the Tablet worked compared to my iPad..long story short, I was able to get the screen replaced..so, I’m back on here (iPad)...but the Tablet I could only log in under Facebook...so, I’m sure that why the 50 I purchased & the other 16 earned through playing in the game...
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-14-19 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Removed Support comments

Grand Emperor
    Hi Brenda123T,

I'm so sorry to hear about your broken iPad but I'm so glad to hear that you managed to fix it. I'm afraid the forum can't assist on your issue, only Support can do that. I would advise you to ask the Agent and have them assist you further.

For your information, support communications are private between you and Support. So if you need further help with your Support case, you can send me a pm with your ticket number and details. Thanks.
    Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum