Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Rhino Keeper

Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Logging out of Game Center does not work. I have sent two emails to support and no response. Where is the log into another account button? Please bring that back.

Unfortunately you have to wait for support if logging in and out of game centre doesn't work. Support are still working their way through requests.

Is this what you did? This is for iOS -

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Restaurant Story.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. Did not work. I cannot switch to other account. Game Center only recognizing 1 account on my iPad mini. Please bring back the option to log into another account in restaurant story.

Sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. You'll have to wait for Support to assist you further on this.

Rhino Keeper
    I still have not heard from support and I sent two emails.

Please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to check on your status.

Rhino Keeper
    Sent private message and no reply.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    Sent private message and no reply.
    I've submitted your ticket earlier when you posted and I'm still waiting for reply from the team. Will update you when I get an answer. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Rhino Keeper
    Still no response.

Farm Supplier
    This just happened to me after switching accounts back and forth on various devices without issues for a couple of years. I logged onto an ipad and the game center messed up the links between my accounts so the iOS cloud doesn't switch RS to a new account anymore when I use BS to try to change accounts. RS just stays stuck on one account. This somehow messed up my android so my level 99 restaurant became a level 1 on the android... I'm not sure what's going on, but losing the ability to change accounts in RS is a weird backwards slide for TL or Storm8 or whoever is running the show now.

I'm not even sure that level 99 restaurant is safe now that it logs in as a level 1 on android. Which one will win?
    Last edited by traellen; 06-30-16 at 03:53 AM.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast