Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Logging in with different device / Have a new device

Quote Originally Posted by vaitiare23 View Post
    Hello,

I see that several people are facing the same problem I am having right now. I used my husband's Ipad to play bakery story as well as Restaurant story. This has previously worked fine and never causes any problems. Right now, I am trying to play Restaurant story o my android phone/tablet, however it shows that my restaurant has reverted back to a level 1.
    Now, I have linked my restaurant to my facebook account in the hopes that I would be able to use that to restore my restaurant on my android devices only to find out that android does not have a facebook login.
    My bakery story works fine but my restaurant story is currently a level 3 and no matter how many times I try to login with my account details, it is not working.

I am aware that support has not provided anyone with a solution to this problem and I don't think my case would be any different. However as a longtime player, I would like to request support to answer my emails and solve this problem. As it has been claimed that switching between devices should not be a problem. However, it has been a problem for several people.

Thanks in advance.

I'm having the same issue! Its because you're restaurant story is on the game center on your old iphone or ipad. One day I logged into the game center on my ipad and I havent been able to get my restaurant on my android ever since. I wish they would answer us back.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you're having issues. For this, you'll need Support to assist further. To check on your ticket status, please email to Support using the acknowledgment email with your ticket number. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    For this, you'll need Support to assist further. To check on your ticket status, please email to Support using the acknowledgment email with your ticket number. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that you're having issues. For this, you'll need Support to assist further. To check on your ticket status, please email to Support using the acknowledgment email with your ticket number. Thanks.
    I've emailed them three times in the past 4 months. I havent gotten a reply back.

If people have been waiting for months to get a reply back it would be safe to assume that Storm8 customer support is non existent. If there is a customer support, then they simply do not care about their customers or perhaps it's just the android customers. iOS users are able to recover their accounts with game center or facebook while android users need to rely on a customer support team that does not bother to assist them.

Issues like this would be easily solved if the latter recovery option(facebook) would be available to both systems and not restricted to iOS users only.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please send me a PM with your ticket number and we'll ask someone to take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Please send me a PM with your ticket number and we'll ask someone to take a look.
    sent

Were you ever able to get someone to help me out?

Cant play anymore because of resetting the factory my android tablet.

My son clicked reset the factory default button . Then I had to download Restaurant Story again in CH Play. They asked me to create a new ID and new name for new restaurant that I have to play from the beginning. I dont know how to use my old ID and keep playing at my old restaurant. I reached level 99, and I had been playing it for years.

The name of my restaurant is Dragon, with ID mousenemo.

Please help me to take it back. Thanks for reading.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that, you can use the Login feature to recover your games under your old account. Restaurant Story does not have the login feature, you will need to use a game posted on Post 1 of the Login Feature thread.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can contact Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they can transfer your games.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast