Thread: Please please please s8......

Unhappy Please please please s8......

I am about to pull my hair out.

Too often now I open my restaurant and all my food had been gone. I get the $$$ but they keep clearing my counters.

I deliberately don't stack, as the one time I tried this happened. We are talking about maybe 4 counters being used (obviously lemon donuts get stacked because of the amount) but then POOF they all disappear

It's very frustrating when you're trying to be strategic when goals and cruises are on and you dont necessarily have as much cooking at once that you would normally do.

Fashion Designer
    I read on the forum that food disappears because it fails to synchronize with the game servers. I don't know if it's true but you might be experiencing food disappearance because of the Internet connection. I only had food being sold twice and both times I wasn't on stable connection!

Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    I read on the forum that food disappears because it fails to synchronize with the game servers. I don't know if it's true but you might be experiencing food disappearance because of the Internet connection. I only had food being sold twice and both times I wasn't on stable connection!
    I am never on a stable connection where we live... I guess I hve to just put up with it

Thanks for answering

The Honorable Panda
    Also make sure you have not blocked your door or cash register and you have tables and chairs out for the customers.
    When you finish playing force close out your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request